Best/worst 2016

We now can add Divine Forune...
Loved the slot for about 30 mins and it played very nicely, loads of those wilds and had bonus game a few times...
250 quid up and I thought,ok let's see the free spins once and see what comes out..

Ate my whole balance and no FS triggered!!
Must have spun around 1100 spins...

Ow and the wilds all of a sudden also dissapeared...

Nice one Netent! :eek::(;)

Loved the slot for about 30 mins and it played very nicely, loads of those wilds and had bonus game a few times...
250 quid up and I thought,ok let's see the free spins once and see what comes out..

OI!!! you nicked your avatar from my Twerk video??? :D:D:D

Sounds exactly the same as what I posted last week haha, went in to test it out with a few quid at about £1.20 a spin, within 5 minutes had a feature that paid £70, and about 5-6 hits in a row where there were 4-5 wilds on the reels lining up for 100x wins. Had £400 profit in 10 minutes...then it vanished, paid literally a few X stake for the remaining £400. Tried it twice since, each with £100-150 balance and it wiped me clean with no features and about 3 wins between 3-7x stake. Never ever seen a slot that cold or one that can destroy your balance that quick..well, I suppose Drive actually does wipe your balance out fast but there are wins to be had atleast.

Worst slot ever, I have played 1 line high variance slots with more RTP than Divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back