Best Free VPN?

I used to have CyberGhost, but doesnt seem to be a thing now (or at least, my copy doesnt work).
Loaded up Windscribe but all it did was keep me locked out of services like banking and CM and disconnecting my net.

Suggestions for best, free current VPN? (online keeps saying Tunnel Bear but very little data usage).

Ty

The free version of TB is useless so don't bother. Useless as in the amount of data allowed, I mean.

I use the paid version of TB and I love it - enables me to go places and access sites I shouldn't. :D It is also very inexpensive, so why not bite the bullet, and go for the paid up version?

The free version of TB is useless so don't bother. Useless as in the amount of data allowed, I mean.

I use the paid version of TB and I love it - enables me to go places and access sites I shouldn't. :D It is also very inexpensive, so why not bite the bullet, and go for the paid up version?
well, id probably use it max once a month
just wanted to...er...check out something..um..netenty.. online

I used to have CyberGhost, but doesnt seem to be a thing now (or at least, my copy doesnt work).
Loaded up Windscribe but all it did was keep me locked out of services like banking and CM and disconnecting my net.

Suggestions for best, free current VPN? (online keeps saying Tunnel Bear but very little data usage).

Ty

The paid version of Cyberghost is probably hands down the best VPN service out there. It has the most servers and locations out of all the big name VPN providers. It's also located in Romania or Czech Republic (can't remember which, I'm nearly certain Romania); which are not apart of the original "Five Eyes" or the now "14 Eyes" of nations that implement every which method they can to spy on you and even now have the ability to track your online activites through use of VPN by requesting your real IP and data from said VPN provider. Which is why you should avoid a VPN located in one of these "14 eyes" nations.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The free version of Cyberghost used to be the best as well.

I remember a time where you could choose any of the free server, no matter where they were located and you were only limited to the free version with a 3 hour connection limit where you could just disconnect and reconnect for another 3 hours.

Now though? They still have that 3 hour limit, but you are limited to connect to a server located in your own country...which is not goin to do them any favours. People want to bypass restrictions and access tv the don't have access to in thier own countries. Hulu, BBC etc etc...

Other than that, I don't know what to suggest. I tried VPN Book
and VPN Gate
before and I think they can (or do) work in combination with each other; but might take an hour or 2 to figure it out and set it up if you're a bit slow like me and need to read everything 3 or 4 times to make sure you understand it all correctly :laugh:

Edit: Also here is a VPN comparison chart -

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back