Aspire to pay 13,7m Euro tax settlement in Israel

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
I guess Aspire needs all the income they can get now after making a huge settlement with the Israeli tax authorities.

https://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/aspire-global-settles-tax-dispute-israel
I wonder if they maybe can slow down withdrawals, lower their RTP or increase WR on their bonuses to compensate for this. :lolup:
Aspires new terms coming into effect today

All withdrawals will stay pending for 28 days, after which we will process 7 days later, minus our withdrawal charge of 25%
Wagering requirements on all bonuses are now 100x bonus amount. All games count 100% towards wagering requirements *terms and conditions apply
The RTP on all our games will now be no higher than 72%, any winnings higher than that will be forfeited.

*The definition of all games only included games with the title 'Fruity Friends'. All other games contribute 0.1% towards wagering requirements.

Experienced Member
Aspires new terms coming into effect today

All withdrawals will stay pending for 28 days, after which we will process 7 days later, minus our withdrawal charge of 25%
Wagering requirements on all bonuses are now 100x bonus amount. All games count 100% towards wagering requirements *terms and conditions apply
The RTP on all our games will now be no higher than 72%, any winnings higher than that will be forfeited.

*The definition of all games only included games with the title 'Fruity Friends'. All other games contribute 0.1% towards wagering requirements.
The wagering terms are too blatant, I'd prefer

"Losing bets (or winnings smaller than or equal to 1x the stake) no longer contribute towards wagering requirements."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)