Affiliates, Alvin, Jordan and Theodore... doo doo...

Alvin-Simon-Theodore

Banned User
Hi

I'm new on here, there's somebody that's posting fake bonus hints, "offstream" £40 bonuses, but he plays on £3 on stream. I'm struggling to keep biting my tounge. There's 2 young guys within 5 miles of me, are unfortunately not with us anymore. I won't get into it, but if you read between the lines.

Let me give an example. Imagine a drug addict, you place drugs infront of him and tell him not to take them. Well posting videos winning 20k "offstream" to vulnerable people that unfortunately will fall for the shit theese are pulling. They've made an effort to say "plz gamble responsibly.... check out spins, winston etc below for great offers" see the thing is, it's no great welcome offer, it's the same welcome offer, only difference is, when these said vulnerable kids fall for these "great welcome offer" the money they lose, well we all know 40% goes to these predators. See I've not got a problem with streaming. If your Guna show the highs and the lows, then that's a good thing, because let's be honest, majority of us do our bollox, furthermore said guy tried ...(and failed miserably ) to show his deposit/withdraw... he showed 1 10k withdraw, light work when his mortgage w is getting paid with dirty money.off stream he does £40 spins... who the Fuk can afford £40 spins. I earn £7 k Per month 4 weeks on/4off in US/Brazil, and I feel uncomfortable playing £4 spins... 10% of the spins this guy is lying in bed, scratching his nuts quick spin on £40 a spin.... I can't Bite my younger any more. This guy pays his mortgage and 5 people's wages, playing slots

Why do they always have attitude problems - Christ, go and have a beer and watch the birds in the back garden.

You sit and watch them if you want .I just chased all the bloody birds from my garden. Put food out for wee Felix when he pops by later. And all those seagulls thought they would get a free munch.

Don't think so:laugh:. Need to put more food out for him later:)

Unless of course you were meaning you were perving on your neighbours out sunbathing in their gardens. If so forget my post and carry on.

I've a *ukon of birds every day, free feeds, see em sit i the trees and squawk to their kin, food is being set out
I ike 'em, demanding little *hits

but gotten to the point costs more to feed them than my own animals :p

You are an evil twisted man.

You sit on here pretending you like all the wee birdies.

Look everyone i am so kind i feed the birds.

Well i know the truth. You lure them into your garden so the cats can have a field day . No wonder they are always bringing dead birds into the house.

Shocking :eek2:

You sit and watch them if you want .I just chased all the bloody birds from my garden. Put food out for wee Felix when he pops by later. And all those seagulls thought they would get a free munch.

Don't think so:laugh:. Need to put more food out for him later:)

Unless of course you were meaning you were perving on Me your neighbours out sunbathing in their gardens. If so forget my post and carry on.

If you insist.....:eek2:

And just before anyone gets the wrong idea.

Not about Pinnit i always thought he was living a lie.

About Felix. I have not turned into a cat lover. He is the wee fox that is hungry and pops into garden every night. Anyone that thought i was putting food out for a cat.... Well..

I was, until Kroffe sent me some pictures of him with his fur shaved.

Life made sense after that.

Under 3 hours from joining to banned, is that a record? Not including obvious spammers?
No. It's not. TBH we could see where it was going from the tone of the first post, but let him have his rant. The second one confirmed how this was all going to turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back