A Farewell To Tom @ Club World !

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
It was to my shock that I learned today that one of the most decent people I have ever conversated with in the gaming business over the years is no longer with CWG , he left CWG on his own accord.

This is sad news to me and others whom Tom has helped over the years as he will no longer be there.

I just wanted to say Thank You Tom for taking care of so many players over your many years at CWG , we will miss you and hope you will return back again. If it is not to be , we wish you and the family all the happiness in the world as you are a true gentleman and you have left huge shoes to be filled.

Laurie:(

I hope someone points him to this thread, best of luck in your next endeavors Tom!

+1 in wishing Tom the best. I sincerely hope he resurfaces soon and we can continue working together.

Wow...this is a real shocker and I couldn't agree more with everything Laurie said. Tom was always there to help and in my experience with him, was a true gentleman through and through. No one could take his place for sure. Hope you return one day Tom but in the meantime, wishing nothing but the best for you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back