3DICE - Lack of New Slot Games & Banking Issues (Would Like Some Updates From Enzo)

No change here

When I logged on just now I saw this message -

For our US players, we are still working on our banking options, and deposits will be phased back in starting with the oldest accounts. Apologies for the inconvenience.

So I tried to make a deposit and it was accepted :) Not sure how long it will take for everyone to get back up and running, but I'm sure many of us are good to go!

still not able to deposit, still says the same thing about paste and pay. Did you see other options that were not available before, for example, were you able to use Visa or were you directed to paste and pay.

still not able to deposit, still says the same thing about paste and pay. Did you see other options that were not available before, for example, were you able to use Visa or were you directed to paste and pay.

Hi,

It does say in the cashier that they are phasing in deposits again, in order

of oldest accounts to newest accounts.

That's the only thing I could think of why some can and some can't.

No i didn't see any other options, I was able to deposit through paste and pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back