Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 193

Thread: DrVegas Withdraw delays / Any body else ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    183
    Reputation Points: 24509

    DrVegas Withdraw delays / Any body else ?

    Hi Peeps, Hope your all well, Sorry I have not been about much I have alot of things on at the minute,

    Any way I nether thought I be posting about a small negative with old Drvegas, I am a regular player there and one of my fav sites, I have had not one problem, Always praised them as much as I can, But on Monday at 18:46 I requested a withdraw, Now without a doubt this would be in my account sometime before noon the next day always with out fail but it was not, So gave them some more time, I spoke to live help and was told they would ask manager to get it sorted and heard nothing back,

    Yesterday evening I went back to chat to find out whats going on, Rep stated 3-5 for card payments, I said skrill, than she said may take up to 48hrs to approve, I stated its been that and more to be instantly told there is a problem with there payment gateway?

    So my question was why didnt you just tell me that to start of with? Was replied with our manager wil review and approve at the end of the day, Well that was yesterday and still no payment, If they have a payment issue than fair due's not a problem but why didnt they just say that?

    NOTE:: This is not a moan & it has always been a good site for me but I just wanted to find out if the same is happening with any body else, Payment has nether been this long and one of the reasons I play there,

    I have not ask the rep whats going on as I thought it was only fair to see if others are having the same problems

    Take care all

    Happy Spinning

  2. Thanks Jono777 thanked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 38 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Reputation Points: 289
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    Hi Peeps, Hope your all well, Sorry I have not been about much I have alot of things on at the minute,

    Any way I nether thought I be posting about a small negative with old Drvegas, I am a regular player there and one of my fav sites, I have had not one problem, Always praised them as much as I can, But on Monday at 18:46 I requested a withdraw, Now without a doubt this would be in my account sometime before noon the next day always with out fail but it was not, So gave them some more time, I spoke to live help and was told they would ask manager to get it sorted and heard nothing back,

    Yesterday evening I went back to chat to find out whats going on, Rep stated 3-5 for card payments, I said skrill, than she said may take up to 48hrs to approve, I stated its been that and more to be instantly told there is a problem with there payment gateway?

    So my question was why didnt you just tell me that to start of with? Was replied with our manager wil review and approve at the end of the day, Well that was yesterday and still no payment, If they have a payment issue than fair due's not a problem but why didnt they just say that?

    NOTE:: This is not a moan & it has always been a good site for me but I just wanted to find out if the same is happening with any body else, Payment has nether been this long and one of the reasons I play there,

    I have not ask the rep whats going on as I thought it was only fair to see if others are having the same problems

    Take care all

    Happy Spinning
    Hi Spintee,

    I can only apologise for this, at the moment we are experiencing a severe problem with our Payment gateway WorldPay that most people on their High Performance Gateway have been experiencing for the past week.

    I will chase up for you why our support did not just say this to begin with as we are being very open with our players. If you could pm me your site username and phone number and I can investigate further and call you with an update.

    Thanks

    Phil
    Casinomeister Accredited Casino DrVegas Casino Review

  4. Thanks Jono777, spintee, goatwack thanked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43553
    Morning Tez, good to see you in here

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...444#post772444

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...443#post772443

    Nope your not alone.

    Phil kindly explained the cheque process (have to use as w/d method if deposit was via Paysafe voucher) and Jessica Processed my Skrill w/d on chat late yesterday afternoon

    No complaints at all and enjoying playing there a lot more often these days (yes its down to them getting Rhino and offering excellent deposit matches)

    Thanks for posting Phil it is appreciated, whilst your 'here' any more
    WMS
    on the way please, Montezuma, Ruby Slippers, Zeus 3, Amazon Queen ?

    Cheers

  6. Thanks spintee, goatwack thanked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    183
    Reputation Points: 24509
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmincher View Post
    Morning Tez, good to see you in here

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...444#post772444

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...443#post772443

    Nope your not alone.

    Phil kindly explained the cheque process (have to use as w/d method if deposit was via Paysafe voucher) and Jessica Processed my Skrill w/d on chat late yesterday afternoon

    No complaints at all and enjoying playing there a lot more often these days (yes its down to them getting Rhino and offering excellent deposit matches)

    Thanks for posting Phil it is appreciated, whilst your 'here' any more
    WMS
    on the way please, Montezuma, Ruby Slippers, Zeus 3, Amazon Queen ?

    Cheers

    Cheers Jon, Not even a hint of a quick intervention for Jessica just await for manger to review and approved,

    I love the site, And no worry about getting paid but knocking on 3 days now and started to give me a headache, I went to help 2 - 3 times and not once was I told there was a delay and took some effort to get that,

    I add a screen shot, Take no offence phil but them few lines you are about to see took all but 20 seconds, so no time to check what the problem is as they knew the score, If I was told that there was delays in the original convo than I would of been more than happy to wait, Its not knowing is the trouble,

    For all that is reading this it is an excellent site and a little thing like this will not put me off

    DrVegas Withdraw delays / Any body else ?-capture-jpg

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    183
    Reputation Points: 24509
    Update, Just received payment (rubs the sweat of my head)

    I had NO WORRY'S about payment, Its just a bugger when things like this happen and do not know the reason, Like above post if I was just told this to begin with But was only told when there could be no other explanation, Missed my 100% bonus yesterday due to this was my playing funds, Was also going to treat my mum at shopping this morning,

    Any way no harm done and take nothing away from the site, Hopefully this will introduce some more people to it, Accolades for DrVegas are in the accredited section on this site,

    Great work guys & Phil

  9. Thanks Jono777, goatwack, Jasminebed thanked this post
  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43553
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    Update, Just received payment (rubs the sweat of my head)

    I had NO WORRY'S about payment, Its just a bugger when things like this happen and do not know the reason, Like above post if I was just told this to begin with But was only told when there could be no other explanation, Missed my 100% bonus yesterday due to this was my playing funds, Was also going to treat my mum at shopping this morning,

    Any way no harm done and take nothing away from the site, Hopefully this will introduce some more people to it, Accolades for DrVegas are in the accredited section on this site,

    Great work guys & Phil
    I happened to mention that in chat which is why I wanted it processed, sure could have gone and brought Paysafe from shop but then if I'd got lucky, would have had the big wait for cheque again, still ain't paid the last bugger into bank, got to go town today which I find a drag as it will be 'Spare Change' and 'Giz a fag' time again

    Mentioned that I'd had promises of e-mail response to Jess on chat but did not get a response and she kept me on chat and got my Skrill w/d approved. Only a small amount but enough to allow me to take yesterday's 100%

    Same as you Tez, love the site and not complaining but always nice to know what's going on and where we stand etc

  11. Thanks goatwack, spintee thanked this post
  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 38 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Reputation Points: 289
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    Update, Just received payment (rubs the sweat of my head)

    I had NO WORRY'S about payment, Its just a bugger when things like this happen and do not know the reason, Like above post if I was just told this to begin with But was only told when there could be no other explanation, Missed my 100% bonus yesterday due to this was my playing funds, Was also going to treat my mum at shopping this morning,

    Any way no harm done and take nothing away from the site, Hopefully this will introduce some more people to it, Accolades for DrVegas are in the accredited section on this site,

    Great work guys & Phil
    Hi Terry,

    I have added the bonus you would have received yesterday into your account.

    Jon, I've added all 4 games onto next game launch schedule in late August.

    Next week we'll be launching the new version of our exclusive tournament system, featuring lots more unique experiences such as points burn and time freeze. We will have at least 6 tournaments a day and over £600 a day prize pool. We'll also be launching the following new games:

    King Kong,
    Chilli Gold 2,
    More Monkeys,
    Gorilla Go Wild,
    Jack's Beanstalk,
    Red Baron,
    Dragon Emperor,
    Lucky 88,
    50 Dragons,
    Double Happiness,
    Choy Sun Doa,
    Wolf Pack Pays,
    Robin Hood
    Viperactive
    The Master Cat
    Taxi
    Xcalibur
    Magic Gems
    Luck O' The Irish
    6 in 1 Blackjack
    21+3 Blackjack
    Buster Blackjack
    Lucky Ladies Blackjack
    Perfect Pairs Blackjack
    Suit'em up Blackjack
    Lucky Lucky Blackjack
    3 Card Hold'em
    Double Ball Roulette

    Thanks

    Phil
    Casinomeister Accredited Casino DrVegas Casino Review

  13. Thanks Jono777, spintee, goatwack, Nicola thanked this post
  14. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43553
    ^^ Fantastic^^

    Cheers Phil

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland. UK
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    23
    Reputation Points: 203
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    Hi Peeps, Hope your all well, Sorry I have not been about much I have alot of things on at the minute,

    Any way I nether thought I be posting about a small negative with old Drvegas, I am a regular player there and one of my fav sites, I have had not one problem, Always praised them as much as I can, But on Monday at 18:46 I requested a withdraw, Now without a doubt this would be in my account sometime before noon the next day always with out fail but it was not, So gave them some more time, I spoke to live help and was told they would ask manager to get it sorted and heard nothing back,

    Yesterday evening I went back to chat to find out whats going on, Rep stated 3-5 for card payments, I said skrill, than she said may take up to 48hrs to approve, I stated its been that and more to be instantly told there is a problem with there payment gateway?

    So my question was why didnt you just tell me that to start of with? Was replied with our manager wil review and approve at the end of the day, Well that was yesterday and still no payment, If they have a payment issue than fair due's not a problem but why didnt they just say that?

    NOTE:: This is not a moan & it has always been a good site for me but I just wanted to find out if the same is happening with any body else, Payment has nether been this long and one of the reasons I play there,

    I have not ask the rep whats going on as I thought it was only fair to see if others are having the same problems

    Take care all

    Happy Spinning

    Hi Spintee,

    Yes, the same problem affecting withdrawals by card for Stan James players' (who also use WorldPay) as their payments processor- (see my post from yesterday under payment processing issues). I'm unsure if this is also affecting Skrill payments from Stan James, but I'm glad you received your Dr Vegas winnings

  16. Thanks spintee thanked this post
  17. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    183
    Reputation Points: 24509
    Quote Originally Posted by dobbul View Post
    Hi Spintee,

    Yes, the same problem affecting withdrawals by card for Stan James players' (who also use WorldPay) as their payments processor- (see my post from yesterday under payment processing issues). I'm unsure if this is also affecting Skrill payments from Stan James, but I'm glad you received your Dr Vegas winnings
    Cheers mate, Hope yours is sorted out soon, You would of thought that theses payment processors would have a back up plan in place for such occurrence,

    I not a clue how they operate but cannot be good for the casino's Side, Sure thing is they nether seem to have problems accepting the cash

  18. Thanks dobbul thanked this post
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.

Casinomeister is a registered trademark ®.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in any casino listed here