Your Fur Babies 2020

all mopey and sad
gave him some cookies and bum rubs and cuddles
back on the floor al sad and mopey
I think hes gotte into the habit of me going out for a hot tub soak and chilling out back with me but I'm having one at midnight with company
he gets so set into routines :p

20200224_191559.jpg

Maybe you shouldnt have tossed her up there if you are just gonna complain about getting her down.
Doh!
shes flown a few times but only usually from batting my face at 6am when im trying to sleep :p

Wish I had had camera in hand
Opened the door to see if any yard bunnies to chuck out a couple carrots.
Nope, but an entire family of raccoons - 4 of them - on the front porch all jammed inside the cat feeder lol
Cute
No hisses, just looks and they toddled off

The hound and I at my old pad.
she hadnt eaten well lately, bought lean chicken today which wasn’t cheap and she decides to eat...
is she an older girl?
tastes and favourites change, same as us

I generally have frozen ribs and such in the freezer for them, but a cheap, healthy economic treat, is a bag of frozen perogies
keeps em busy a bit
rice is good if it's just a tummy ache

She was a rescue dog mate, think she’s 7/8 according to the vets.
Been walking miles trying to get some weight off her.
past few days she’s not being eating her dried food so was worried as she hasn’t eaten.
she’s fast asleep full of lean expensive chicken breast now....

sweet little guy
just got a message; this was the guy I trapped last month and we got fixed and tended to
he's entered the adoption system, so hopefully he finds a fur-ever home <3

kitty.JPG

so...the dog ate a cat yesterday :(

It's a tough call. I put her out and she knows the commands 'guard the house', 'find your babies' which basically means, she'll go out on alert and watch for my cats and if need be, herd them in (we've ferals and coyotes and foxes) and if she hears one cry out, she'll barrel down, get them in and check em head to toes...she protects her pack.

A feral was out back last night. poor thing probably just wanted under the deck beneath the hot tub for heat and protection)

She pounced it and started tearing into it. Of course, I dont want her hurting them, so i flew off the deck and tackled her to the ground and it got away (I've some sweet bruises and leg gash for my troubles) but stressed all day poor thing probably went off and died somewhere.

The tough call is..I dont want her hurting the animals but she's also really really good protecting what's hers (fam pets).

Anywho, feeling a bit better; a feral skuking out there in the feral feeder, hope it's the same one

sweet little guy
just got a message; this was the guy I trapped last month and we got fixed and tended to

View attachment 123953
yay <3
he got his fur-ever home

ad.JPG

My ickle (non furbag) boy

View attachment 123823
….
I need to upload my pics onto my computer of Athens (python) and Harry (Tarantula), something for me to sort out tomorrow and give some of you the heeby jeebies :laugh:

He is absolutely gorgeous. Living where I do, there are frequent visits from blue tongues and other lizzardy thingies (goannas mainly) but there is NO way I am ever getting closer to them than my perch at the top of the back stairs. I know they can climb but if they try that trick I am on the next plane outta here...

Still waiting on pics of Athens and Harry (not of the BKK species though :D) so hope you post them soon. Again, have quite a few spiders around, but the scariest - although not dangerous in the least - are the huntsman. Crikey.dot.com they are large, and can they move! I reckon they could beat Usain Bolt and still be home in time for tea.

sweet little guy

View attachment 123953

Poor old thing. He looks so old and tired and defeated in this picture. So very, very happy he has been adopted.

Poor old thing. He looks so old and tired and defeated in this picture. So very, very happy he has been adopted.
ya he was shaved down for the matting and he had lots or war wounds

glad he came round here to the feeder, and he got out of the cold and wild into a loving home; apparently hes's skittish but very affectionate
i had him in the garage overnight after trapping and theyre like DO NOT let him out of the trap

im a softie so let him out to roam lol, he immediately made himself at home into the dogs old bed and blankets, probably best safest sleep hed had in gaes

so, the dog couldnt have done too much damage, hes back again
cute little sort, seems to have taken residence in the garage so sent photos to the TNR to see if any owners, doesnt seem feral, too friendly, maybe lost or missing
put a bowl out there for him and the garage open 2 inches so he can come and go

kitty.JPG

The hound and I at my old pad.
she hadnt eaten well lately, bought lean chicken today which wasn’t cheap and she decides to eat...
I’m glad to see your local council actually do grass cutting were as ours stopped it 7 years ago which leaves me to cut the the field in front of the house 2 hours per week ffs.
Was cutting it last year when I was pulled by a dude wearing a hi vis stating he was from the roads service and the loose grass was blocking a drain cheeky prick.

guy's all but moved in but hope someone claims him
too friendly to be feral but if he's owned he has asshole owners - been out freezing nights, all night and aint neutered - at a guess, a lost kitty

He's back again and mostly hanging in my garage but gonna end up getting run over
Went out front and he's in the middle of the road holding up traffic. I can't keep him but at least he's a warm garage and food

kitty.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back