Writing a Poker Player Biography

Luckylizzy

Dormant account
Well I have agreed to help a poker player from London write a biography about his life as a cash game player. I'm totally excited about it and want to make it perfect.

Basically he started playing when he was 16 and never actually worked a day in his life. I wrote an article about him on Pokershark and now he wants to make an entire book :)

Has anyone here ever written a book? I don't know how the process works and I want to be prepared so I can do my best.

I just finished writing that book I was talking about. I'm about to publish it on my own on Lulu or Createspace. Would anyone be interested in reading the book just to get an opinion? Aside from the guy I am writing the book about, nobody else has read it yet. I'd love to get some constructive criticism before I actually go and publish it.

I just finished writing that book I was talking about. I'm about to publish it on my own on Lulu or Createspace. Would anyone be interested in reading the book just to get an opinion? Aside from the guy I am writing the book about, nobody else has read it yet. I'd love to get some constructive criticism before I actually go and publish it.

Thats pretty cool, good luck with the book! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for reading my book anniemac! I really am glad to be able to share it with you.

Also to you P.V. for the well wishes. It means a whole lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back