Write - Email Nancy Pelosi - NOW! Also - Anyone w/ Political Info On Gambling Law ---

WagerWitch

Dormant account
webmeister
NOTE: Anyone who has collected Political information or has STATISTICAL FACTS regarding this Bill - Please Post your Addy email or website that I can refer her to. Or if you think something important she should see.

Email Nancy Pelosi.

Mail her - write her - Call her... FedEx her - whatever it takes.

But be polite - considerate - factual and informed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you are NOT one of her constituents use her email address:

sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

Or the house of Democrats:
Link Removed (invalid URL)

Here's what I wrote her:

Dear Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi:

It is with Great Pride as a woman and as an American that I write to you.

Thank you for your every effort and for trying to change the tyranny that has been happening to the Nation - without the consent of the Nation.

While you face multiple issues coming up, I request that you please take a look at one issue that I feel is probably one of the worst laws to ever have been enacted that will override the Constitutional Rights of every American.

I ask that you please read, in full - H.R. 4954 starting at section 801.

The Unlawful Gambling Act.

I ask that you read it - not from a gambling perspective - but from the perspective of a Country determining it WILL control the internet - regardless of the people's wishes.

The issue is further complicated when you realize that the people who are spending their money online have already paid taxes on that money.

And the fact that the lawmakers who (Frist, etc.) who supported the Act, took money from Gambling parties - yet called gambling itself... immoral.

I ask that you read the Law in it's entirety - and understand that while it says gambling on the front of it. It really means Warrantless Searches of each and every internet transactions - from the privacy of people's homes.

The United States Government had the opportunity to regulate Online Gambling - and should have done so at the very begining. It would have provided much needed taxes to our own systems.

But to outlaw gambling - or to use Online Gambling as a cover for becoming the "Big Brother" of the internet and attempting to trade embargo on Online sales - makes the US Government a monster and scary manipulative force, instead of By the People - For the People.

If you have any questions at all - please feel free to contact me. I can supply you with resources to show you multiple groups who oppose the law itself, facts, information on campaign structures and theories, etc.

I appreciate any and all time you have to consider this information - and any reply.

Ps. Congratulations - may the United States become the place we should be proud of instead of ashamed of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back