Wonky Wabbits Slot (NetEnt)

After playing it for the first time today I really wonder if NetEnt are serious or if this slot is their early April fool joke. :confused:
I find this slot pointless and utterly boring, its even worse than Fisticuffs.
And I hate fisicuffs.

After playing it for the first time today I really wonder if NetEnt are serious or if this slot is their early April fool joke. :confused:
I find this slot pointless and utterly boring, its even worse than Fisticuffs.
And I hate fisicuffs.
Obviously you have not hit 3 wilds yet then... :p

Surprisingly I actually like this game.
I don't normally go for high-variance games - but I do like the potential on this one. :thumbsup:
The graphics and sounds are totally superb - but that pretty much goes without saying for a NetEnt game.

KK

I think I will be playing this one a bit more because it has nice potential.
But maybe this is because I have been lucky on it so far. I hit 3 wilds about five times allready
And 3 wilds is guarenteed a 100+xbet win. And you can hit 7 wilds at most right?

The thing that will probably put me off in the long run is that is quite boring, I would have liked a scatter and a bonus round.
How about 10 free spins wit sticky wilds :D

Making conclusions about a slot after playing under 100 spins in kind of stupid, especially since this is no doubt medium to high variance. Personally I think it gets boring after a while but it's a fun slot nonetheless. I've had some nice hits with only a couple spins in-between and some long dry spells as is expected.

The problem is those long dead periods the way it can eat 100x is stupid, without a wild you rarely win your bet back.

Space wars got those stupid dead patches but it still can give tons of playtime done a few 1000 spins on it this week and it was doing great for wagering, my play on wonky wabbits been horribole had a 30x and thats all thought it would be better my 1000spins i did in funmode was actually good 3x 100x+ wins and tons of 15-30x wins if my real play been anywhere close to that i would play more but its so far from as it can be.

I've given this a proper crack of the whip in free play now (circa 5000 spins) and it's really not too bad IMO.

Pays are weighted more in the 50-100x stake range which is where all those dead spins come from, and it also seems much more 100x stake (or better) happier than most recent Netent slots.

Could definitely take apart a smallish bankroll if you set your stakes wrong, my feeling is you need about £100 in the tank even for 30p spins if you want a decent chance to see 100x or better.

My best win so far is 180x stake, so haven't hit anything massively interesting.

On small stakes I think this is a decent wagering slot, haven't seen anything to persuade me it's got any sort of mega hit potential in it, although you can get up to a maximum of 14 wilds on the screen, which would make a win of comfortably over 1000x stake by all accounts?

I've given this a proper crack of the whip in free play now (circa 5000 spins) and it's really not too bad IMO.

Pays are weighted more in the 50-100x stake range which is where all those dead spins come from, and it also seems much more 100x stake (or better) happier than most recent Netent slots.

Could definitely take apart a smallish bankroll if you set your stakes wrong, my feeling is you need about £100 in the tank even for 30p spins if you want a decent chance to see 100x or better.

My best win so far is 180x stake, so haven't hit anything massively interesting.

On small stakes I think this is a decent wagering slot, haven't seen anything to persuade me it's got any sort of mega hit potential in it, although you can get up to a maximum of 14 wilds on the screen, which would make a win of comfortably over 1000x stake by all accounts?
I too have played it extensively in free play and still not impressed. If I had a 100 in the tank I'd rather risk it on DOA than this slot. I find it boring as hell. I can't quite put my finger on it but it bugs the hell outta me, I can't watch it for too long,
I guess if you had some wagering to do you could fire this slot up on .30 bets and walk away. You might come back with no bankroll though.:p

Fully aware (or maybe not then) of the capability of this slot to dish out godawful spells of dead spins, I went in with a modest bankroll of 75€, thinking that surely, SURELY, I will see at least one 2(+2) wilder with 0.60€ spins.

Nope.

Last edited:

I don't normally go for high-variance games - but I do like the potential on this one. :thumbsup:
The graphics and sounds are totally superb - but that pretty much goes without saying for a NetEnt game.

KK

I guess you are the person that made the Wabbits extinct then. Haven't gotten one in the 20 freespins I've had at this game. I dont like it at all. But it's nice that some do :)

played it for about 4/500 spins and this machine can make me stop gambling period. i really have nothing good to say about this p.o.s.

KK

I just gave it a whirl trying to get in to the Easter spirit and I figured what the hell, I know some people complain about speed with some of the Netent games but in my experience a lot has to do with the computer set up, processor, graphics card etc. I just played wonky wabbits on a brand new gaming machine I built for myself and the game is good. I am looking forward to the new Aliens game being released this month. Ive see some previews and looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back