Winner Screenshots July 2022

Had a good amount of houses built up, hit top paying symbol at 16x multiplier, Will be honest I did not see how many I hit, I just saw the total win at the bottom and was freaking out a bit, haha. Had alot of dead spins as well so should have been higher win total really.

View attachment 169508

Always torn with this game, I like it but once you're commited in so far it's do it die with the grind, you can't lose those houses when you're so far in!

Always torn with this game, I like it but once you're commited in so far it's do it die with the grind, you can't lose those houses when you're so far in!
Ya very true, like I have a o.k. amount of houses again and everything but how long will it take especially at $1.00 and I hate all the dead spins in the free spins most of them give you, getting tired of that. HAHA. I have been lucky to build houses and get the railroads/utilities quickly as I don't have a bankroll to stay at the $1.00 bet level, If I win on a smaller usual bet level or win and up overall I will play on the $1.00 level here and there so really just do like $20-$30 at a time unless I get some base game hits to boost the balance.

Ya very true, like I have a o.k. amount of houses again and everything but how long will it take especially at $1.00 and I hate all the dead spins in the free spins most of them give you, getting tired of that. HAHA. I have been lucky to build houses and get the railroads/utilities quickly as I don't have a bankroll to stay at the $1.00 bet level, If I win on a smaller usual bet level or win and up overall I will play on the $1.00 level here and there so really just do like $20-$30 at a time unless I get some base game hits to boost the balance.

I had the feature second to last time with ÂŁ2 spins after one hell of a grind, I can't remember exactly but the feature was under ÂŁ35 if I remember correctly. The last one was better but still not amazing but I still like the game. Would like to find others which work on a building method like this. I found another with a pot which fills up, eventually it wasn't really worth the grind. I liked Dynamite Riches for a moment when it let me open everything on a ÂŁ2 grind with a ÂŁ100 start and gave half decent wins throughout but once those features are unlocked they are few and far between with a full unlocked board. Those scatters I had maybe 2-3 times and must have had thousands of spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back