Winner Screenshots July 2022

Just a few from my play at 3Dice so far this month.

Old faithful Enchanted Spins (which I think is hands-down one of the best slots ever, not just one of 3Dice's best slots) did me a decent extended run at the start of the month, no major hits but it did its thing where it kept doing decent features and decent triple-wilds in the base game.

184x stake

1657386909963.png

I also continued my quest to land a progressive there, I failed in that objective but did land a decent hit or two along the way, including this one of 200x stake. Note that you have to play all five lines at a fixed 10p per line, (to be able to win the progressive on winline 5), which means 50p spins, quite rich for me!

This one does drop its progressive reasonably regularly but I haven't managed it, I have had the three 3Dice symbols a couple of times, but on the wrong winline, they pay £100, £200, £300 or £400 (depending on winline), but on winline 5 they pay the progressive, which here is at £7228.

1657387101062.png

And here's one of 160x stake from the same session, you can see the progressive has grown a bit since the previous screenshot. I very much get the impression players at the site tend to lean into it more as the progressive starts to get juicy.

1657387348659.png

A reasonable 159x from Sakura Shrine, I'm still not entirely decided on this slot, when you get the reels fully evolved it can be annoyingly underwhelming, I hate to use the 'p word' but it does seem to have some serious potential, yet to be realised for me though.

1657387536654.png

167x on Berrini's Fortune which I still love despite the INEXPLICABLE changes 3Dice made to the bonus round structure (slightly gimping the three scatters feature to enhance the five scatters feature, I have never had five scatters on this slot).

1657387685564.png

And finally (so far this month!......) a solid 259x hit on Gemini, which I landed whilst playing off my 'Patience' achievement award (Go 500 spins without a feature on any videoslot), which at my VIP level is £25 bonus funds on a 1xWR, finished up with nearly £100 withdrawable from that.

And yes, at 3Dice you get a bonus (resets monthly) if any of their videoslots makes you wait 500 or more spins for a feature, or as Bonanza likes to call it, standard feature frequency......

1657387803839.png

Last edited:
Been having a few goes on this weird new Wild 1 slot recently, and I thought it was pretty low variance... apparently not! :eek2:

Wild1x429a.jpg

I wish I had been videoing it because I haven't got a fricking clue what I hit on my second free-spin - but whatever it was gave me this MAHOOSIVE win! :cool:

Wild1x429b.jpg

KK

I found that I rarely play "original" books slots....(BOR, BOD)...this I got on promotional spins...managed to wager 4x with slight loss...
had 2 full screens..436x in total
BOR-436x-2fs-2ret)bm).jpg

Nice session on Bigger Bass
BBB-313x.jpg

Double line on Monty...nearly 800x

3CM-785x.jpg

Hammer has fallen...this slot don't count wilds when numbering symbols...alll other PnG grid slots do

HF-371x.jpg

More-less reliable (especially for comebacks)
HF-616x.jpg

Win on slots which I dislike...

SDC-228x.jpg
40MC-220x.jpg

And this seems to bet some new solid book derivation from PnG...huuuuge potential on bonus...over 800x on low symbol
Merlin Grimoire is the slot
MG-822x.jpg

My incredible 6-week winning run is still going... :cool:

Invisible Man (Pays CRAP in the base game, but the free-spins can sometimes be good... if you can get them!)

InvisibleManX147_Jul22.jpg

Another great free-spins win from the Wild One!

Wild1x200_Jul22.jpg

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back