Wild Swarm by PUSH Gaming

Asked shirox1980 after his session yesterday, was tilting on 40€ bets on level 5,and after losing 17000€ he got the bonus on 20€ bets(7500€)

Well clearly he's a millionaire and can afford it :)

Stuck on lvl5 also for around 800spins so far cost a fortune, gonna stop chasing it just do few spins when the balance is for it, just way too few wins to justifice the deadspins kinda need the chest to even make even with lucky picks.

Far easier to have serious addiction problems these days with these kind of games! I think I had a problem when I was playing Bar X about 20 years ago at the amusements, this is just a new level. Actively encourages spunking away substantial sums of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Far easier to have serious addiction problems these days with these kind of games! I think I had a problem when I was playing Bar X about 20 years ago at the amusements, this is just a new level. Actively encourages spunking away substantial sums of money.

You are not wrong. Very high volatility so you can often go through a lot of money for not much return, coupled with a clear enticement to carry on at higher than average stakes is a lethal concoction. Add in numerous streamers with their “look at me” 1000x plus wins and many out there will have no hope.

I did get the swarm finally yeasterday been farming the feature on 6kr for ~95% of the collection did tons of 10kr spins after to trigger with without luck so yday i had a bit of luck and did like 50spins at 20kr and got the feature paid ~550x.

But its been atleast over 1000spins to trigger it, but happy atleast i got my money back + some in the end.

But dont think im gonna go for this anytime soon just to much RNG on getting the trigger after collecting 1000bee's or wtf u need :D

I too finally triggered the Wild Swarm from Level 5 (on my 15th bee), after 1000's of spins, mostly @ £2...
And what did it give me? SHITE!!! :eek:

The Swarm feature just put 3 bees on reel 4. 1st spin added the 4th, and one on reel 5 - but I won NOTHING in the first 4 spins.
Final result below - a MASSIVE bet x23 :eek::mad:

Wild SwarmX23_Oct18.jpg

KK

Cannot see the fascination with this slot at all.
Yes you can build the hive on small stakes and then go mental to trigger it..
but clearly it can’t be +ev, it wouldn’t of been made that way, if there was a glitch with every streamer under the sun exploiting it then surerly it would be pulled by now.
I find the slot utterly mind numbing.

Played thousands of spins trying to trigger hive - never got it. Don't touch it now - a scam.
I don’t get involved with any game that you have to invest a lot of money on the pretence I might be lucky enough to get it back plus a bit. I am well aware of what’s likely to happen. These type of games shouldn’t be allowed IMO as they are sucking players in until they are totally committed to try and hit the big one.

Played thousands of spins trying to trigger hive - never got it. Don't touch it now - a scam.

Are you sure you played 1000 of spins AFTER you got hive to max level, the most I've seen on streams is 265 bees after max level. They play 20p spins to max level then raise their stake to open hive.

For fuck sake this slot is crooked, how it passes an audit as random I'll never know, brown envelopes and Caribbean cruises maybe.

£150 loss on 0.20 to get to the max level on the beehive, so I'm thinking 1 or 2 more bees and its burst.
Nope instead it took another £40 loss and ten more bees to activate the free spin and it paid whopping 52xbet.

£190 to trigger a 52xbet win and never notably ahead at any point.
The beehive should trigger on the last bee collected for the hive, a hugely compensated slot that doesn't in fact compensate anywhere near the loss.

For fuck sake this slot is crooked, how it passes an audit as random I'll never know, brown envelopes and Caribbean cruises maybe.

£150 loss on 0.20 to get to the max level on the beehive, so I'm thinking 1 or 2 more bees and its burst.
Nope instead it took another £40 loss and ten more bees to activate the free spin and it paid whopping 52xbet.

The beehive should trigger on the last bee collected for the hive, a hugely compensated slot that doesn't in fact compensate anywhere near the loss.
When you try to emulate a streamer whom plays with no risk financially to himself it'll always end badly trying to replicate such poor gambling practices

When you try to emulate a streamer whom plays with no risk financially to himself it'll always end badly trying to replicate such poor gambling practices

Mate, I'm one of those few people who have never watched a streamer in my life.
I don't get what the enjoyment is watching someone else playing, same can't be said for my son right enough he's happy watching people play Minecraft etc.

I just got passed the first few levels and thought I'd charge on and see what happens at the end.
Lesson learned and I wont go back near it even though it restarted back on level 4.

First time I played this, it threw a random bonus in after 10 spins and gave me £90 on a 20p bet - not been back since.

Im guessing you didnt up your stake after maxing it then? That seems to be generally the only way to get a decent win from the hive, not that I play the evil game, but my mates do and have had some monsters by filling it up on 20p stake and switching to £2+ till the hive burst. IIRC the best my mate had was cost £140 to fill on 20p switched to £2 stake hive burst on 7th bee and paid just shy of £1200 ( think the exact amount was 596x )

Not that im suggesting in any way you try this method as others will confirm its a very dangerous slot, even more than Extra Chilli buys lol

Are you sure you played 1000 of spins AFTER you got hive to max level, the most I've seen on streams is 265 bees after max level. They play 20p spins to max level then raise their stake to open hive.

Could be right as spins and bees are not the same it can be in excess of 50 spins for a bee remember....

Got it last week and played the whole thing through on €1.00 bets, had a few nice base game hits in between and level 4 & 5 were boosted by the purple chest.
Did cost me about €120.00 on the end but the swarm feature then paid 575.1x = €575.10.
Won't play it anymore though, too long to get to that swarm mode.

There is nothing wild about this slot. It is pure evil. I call it Evil Swarm :D

I still do think and do play it to level 5 on min bet. Then I increase. I notice though as soon as you increase the bet it seems the bees then vanish from the reels completely and so do the chests................ Oh and the scatters for that manner. It then becomes Dead Swarm................

If only I could f*ckin swat the bastid bees..............

I have been on max since September only play at a big stake when I win anything on videslots so that is why I am still on maximum 7 months later

I need to vent a little.

Had a good session today. Withdrew and left 200 euro. Yada yada yada I ended up with a balance of 600 euro...

Okay. Hey. Maybe I'll give Wild Swarm a go again. It hasn't worked out great most of the time, but I'm having some good luck so why not just give it a shot? Right? No harm?

First off, just getting the damn thing maxed took HOURS. To be fair, one of the reasons was that I got the instant trigger in the pick me. Never got that before, and when I do it is of course two or three bees away from a maxed hive and at minimum stake. But no worries, it paid 50x and put my hive back at level 2. Perfect.

At this point it would be just silly to keep going, so that is of course what I did.

When I eventually reached the max level again I was actually 20 euro up on my starting balance. Amazing. So I raised my stake to 1 euro and dived in with no intention of stopping without triggering the swarm mode.

Bees were somewhat frequent for a while, and so were those supremely annoying teases where it looks like it's about to trigger and then doesn't. Hell, it even pretended to not be an irredeemable piece of shit by throwing in a couple of normal features that payed more than 20x.

It actually played something resembling okay for a while... but as bee number 25 dropped in to get my hopes up Wild Swarm suddenly remembered it was Wild Swarm and proceeded to rob me of 200 euro before bee 26 stumbled in to flip me off and then buzz off again.

Intentions to trigger the swarm mode be damned, I gave up when I was down to 100 euro. 64 bees had flown in to watch me suffer. Nothing. Just an endless parade of dead spins, crap features and chests that never payed more than 3x.

Went on to lose 90 euro more on Gold King. At least that one didn't need an entire evening to do so.

So. With 10 euro left I figured I'd throw them at Wild Swarm on the off chance I could salvage the session again. Went in with 4 cent spins expecting (and secretly hoping for) nothing.

Three spins I got my first bee. It triggered swarm mode.

120x.

You just can't make this up.

So there it is. 3447 spins and 500 euro lost to win less than 50.

It's a dirty, predatory garbage slot that's designed to make you raise your stakes to even have a slight chance of getting ahead, and even if you do you're lucky to break even. I've had a 8 or 9 swarm features at this point, and I've seen nothing that justifies how insanely hard this thing is to trigger.

tldr: Don't play this.

And just to end on a slightly more positive note, I turned the mind blowing swarm mode win into 200 euro on slots that suck less. Yay. Didn't even take me 3000 spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back