Why hasn't ANYONE we ALL Know -- won the MASSIVE Jackpots?

Aussie Lady

I wish I hadn't jumped on the forum tonight as it is very late but I just have to reply.....

Hi, from the Aussie Lady that won those 5 Randoms in January....seems like soooo long ago.

I couldn't help but giggle at a couple of the responses posted here. The funniest being that I must be a relative of someone from Inet :D
I can categorically confirm that there would be a snowballs chance in hell that any relative of mine would willingly hand me over 2 bob, little own 30 grand.

I can assure you that I'm still gobsmacked at my 'sausage roll' I had going over that 6 day period at Inet. It was one hell of a ride.

To answer Pinkfloyd's question about payment, I was actually really impressed and had no hassles at all.

I'm off to bed now.... soooooo sleepy
Happy Easter everyone :)

My husband and I have won LOTS at Vegas Palms and had many banners.Best hit he had was over $70,000 but went on to win over $200,000 in a month about a year ago.

I think what some people are forgetting here, is that there are hundreds of millions of online players around the world. If you add up all the members of all the major forums, it wouldn't even come to 100,000.

So the chances of someone "we know" on here winning is very remote, infact I would go as far as saying if somebody we did know won a substantial amount, then it would be an incredible coincidence. The odds of someone on this forum winning these jackpots are so miniscule it probably may never happen.

When it comes to active members (thats the people you may consider "you know") then the player pool is even less, a couple of thousand players from several hundred million really is a drop in the ocean.

Thats why you never hear of big jackpot winners on here.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back