Poll Who wants the return of 3D poker software - like PKR?

Who wants the return of 3D poker software - like PKR?

• Yes - bring this back!

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No - not worth it.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danofthewibble

Meister Member
The chances of them launching it are close to zero. Costs too much to develop, the available audience has moved to other sites and games in the meantime. It’d be a whole new product launch, which Videoslots don’t do. MrVegas is the closest they’ve had to a new launch in the last few years, and that’s just a lower RTP reskin of their existing site.

Fact is, they bought the software and didn’t turn it back on in time. Maybe they never intended to - sometimes it’s worth buying the IP simply to stop a rival getting it.

Last edited:

ShadyFei

Would you like to play on that software again? Videoslots purchased the software and may be launching it on their platform.

Yeah, I would play PKR again, even if it's just for nostalgia's sake. I knew VS bought the software quite awhile ago. Some old PKRers were talking about it on a poker forum aways back. None of us are holding our breath. People move on.

BIRO89

Newbie member
Sì, giocherei di nuovo a PKR, anche se è solo per amor di nostalgia. Sapevo che VS aveva acquistato il software un po' di tempo fa. Alcuni vecchi giocatori di PKR ne stavano parlando su un forum di poker a distanza. Nessuno di noi trattiene il respiro. La gente va avanti.
You're right, however there is someone who wants to play ahahahah

Coralie

Newbie member
03C93B2A-2A34-4B33-B8A4-754FB68CD55A.jpeg I got sick of waiting when all want to do is play poker and they have no poker available so I play @ GG 🤪

Last edited:

BIRO89

Newbie member
Poker is a wonderful game, at times it can be boring but the passion remains, it is true there may be nostalgia, but I believe that having the possibility to choose is right, in this moment no software makes me return the passion, obviously that all the movement is at a minimum, also thanks to infamous choices of many nations

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
@BIRO89 If you really think there is money to be made in this, why don't you get some investors together ( maybe crowd fund etc ) and approach VS to see if they would sell you it and re-launch it yourself? If your that passionate about it you would make it happen one way or another.

But I think deep down you know it wouldn't make money either.......

BIRO89

Newbie member
@BIRO89 If you really think there is money to be made in this, why don't you get some investors together ( maybe crowd fund etc ) and approach VS to see if they would sell you it and re-launch it yourself? If your that passionate about it you would make it happen one way or another.

I was talking about poker in general, then you make it very easy, do you think it's enough to put together a couple of investors? here it takes experience, putting together a team of experts in all sectors, marketing, development etc. etc., then unfortunately I don't have the right finances, here we need a serious investor in the sector, it would also be nice to talk about blockchain, and there a world opens up .

BIRO89

Newbie member

Another thing that I have always said that there is a serious problem, many nations have built a fence on poker, obviously that blocks development and growth opportunities, also because a type of 3D closed software is very difficult, I think I'm not wrong .

Users who are viewing this thread