Question Where should i try online poker?

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
I am in Canada, and looking for a reputable place to play online poker texas holdem tournaments for money.

888 poker and Pokerstars come to mind when I think of online poker, mainly due to ads, but are they safe and recommended? Having a hard time searching out threads for suggested poker sites online.

This whole Coronavirus thing has me wanting to branch out and try new things, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

I am in Canada, and looking for a reputable place to play online poker texas holdem tournaments for money.

888 poker and Pokerstars come to mind when I think of online poker, mainly due to ads, but are they safe and recommended? Having a hard time searching out threads for suggested poker sites online.

This whole Coronavirus thing has me wanting to branch out and try new things, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Yeah Pokerstars is still decent. Their support really sucks though. I had an issue with them and they don't answer to e-mails and they don't seem to have livechat. I had to contact their support through Twitter to get my issue solved.
But yeah otherwise it's good enough site since many players and many different games.

Pokerstars are safe, wouldn't rush to play at any site connected to 888 though.
Had a email from 888 yesterday telling me as a uk player my cash and bonus funds are now separated, I can also withdraw cash funds and just cancel the bonus.
Thought that was a thing months back?..

Maybe she will know

You're like 12-15 years too late.;) Actually was thinking of online poker the last week as well, great minds think alike:eek:. If I was going to be off and had time I was going to see if my PokerStars account was still open.

I don't have the slightest clue what the strategy is or maybe even remember how to play.:oops:

Lots of poker stories from over the years I have lol.

I decided to give Pokerstars a go, man this is a blast! They even take e-transfers. a $1 tournament feels like you are playing big bucks, lmao
my bigget advice, especially if youre home self-isolating, is it can become a HUGE time suck
you start early night and BAM youre ranking and suddenly you hear the birdies outside

I still play online poker, mainly at PokerStars and 888poker. I have played at Unibet, bet365 and a few others but I always come back to those two.

888poker has a lot of freeroll tournaments which can be good for those just starting out. And Pokerstars is the industry leader. I would never play slots at 888 but I haven’t had any problems with their poker.

If you’re looking for more opinions, try the two plus two forums. They are kind of dicks over there but it’s a huge poker forum.

Good luck!

Partypoker has a decent thursday night freeroll just for canadians. Tigergaming has lots of freerolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back