When ya kids grow up and leave home....

Realitybitez

Its really really hard to let them go!:eek2: Oh my gosh, my son is moving out 2morrow moving up north to stay with his father family. And I am soooo missing him already but hes 18 this year and old enough to know what he wants which doesnt make it easier for the parent/parents to let child go...

Ok, thats my thought of the day:D Actually thats my thought of the last few weeks:lolup: but honest, is it ever easy to let a child go?

Its really really hard to let them go!:eek2: Oh my gosh, my son is moving out 2morrow moving up north to stay with his father family. And I am soooo missing him already but hes 18 this year and old enough to know what he wants which doesnt make it easier for the parent/parents to let child go...

Ok, thats my thought of the day:D Actually thats my thought of the last few weeks:lolup: but honest, is it ever easy to let a child go?

I really have to be honest here and say that i am the total opposite.

I could not wait to get rid of my 3 girls lol. Aye, you do miss 'em but mine are all within a mile and they all drive. I guess i am stuck with them ;)

As a single parent, letting my daughter go out on her own was done with a mixture of pride and sadness. And it still feels that way. I miss her like crazy, and still trying to get used to the fact that she has her own, separate life, that doesn't always include regular, daily contact with mom.

It's hard to go from being the center of someone's universe, to the orbitting satellite.

I am lucky to get a weekly text or email, but she's healthy, happy and busy with her own life, so there you go. We deal with it, but it's not always easy.

So I don't think it's easy to really "let go".

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back