My Story

Well had a road rage incident on the way to make the arrangements with a crazy person with my mom in the car, How are you're day and life going? It's sooooooo bad here. The guy "had cops in his family" so I told him go ahead and call the cops cause I would love to talk to them. Anyway at least it gave me the chance to say to my mom we will have to think about moving.

That's just horrible and potentially very dangerous too. Why didn't you call the cops? I hope moving will bring you and your mom to a much better place.

ooops sorry to the ones I forgot to thank, I really don't even know what day it is with lot's going on.

Just trying to get the last few things settled and then just going on with life. I got off/rid of 3/4 of the online sites I was on, Kept the ones that were not bad or so I thought but just had problems again with being a decent person and got trashed on. :(. It's so sad that you want to help people, be respectful and decent and get rude treatment back. Anyway I have seen positive results as well so it's not all bad, So since these latest problems, I am going to get away from that for now which the one site I wanted to get away for a long time.

Here is one of the about 2 sites I will have left, I still feel I have worn out my welcome here with some:oops:, I have a feeling some think I am rubbing it in when I post excitement after a hit, It's more just being happy something good happened to me cause trust me it took a lot of spins to get some of those and I have the shit 2x-10x bonuses as well.;)

I plan to be back on the hunt for a new job after these last few things are taken care of and well still have to talk about moving as well, The landlord is all freaked out cause one less person in the house:rolleyes: and he now has more repairs as half the fence blew down so I am thinking he might be having thoughts as we had to call him about a few things the last while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back