My Story

So went to dr's, Got 4 weeks off but still have to deliver the news to the employer tomorrow so don't know how that's going to go cause you know they don't follow the law. I sent off my insurance paperwork and the dr sending his part to the insurance company so will see. Blood pressure was a lil high and I have to go and get tests done on the chest pain part just to be safe along with some other stuff but it gives me some time away from the stress hellhole I work in, Won't be 100 percent away from the stress.

Are you stressed from slots? Stressed from playing Bonanza? Just stressed period?

Here is my new store, Work in progress as want to get a couple things and more products on there before I get into the marketing side but some stuff bebo could use,lol.

Outdated URL (Invalid)
Wow, the site's come on a lot since I last went there. You're quite a dab hand at this, aren't you :thumbsup:

Wow, the site's come on a lot since I last went there. You're quite a dab hand at this, aren't you :thumbsup:

Oh thank you. :) Well not totally, The design was by a pro though I did some minor coding but still trying to get a couple minor things up to par. I sent some free stuff to a youtuber to see if I can get like a shout out in one of their video's, Also working on getting a headphone supplier that I worked with couple years ago just waiting to see if they will approve me for their program. That along with the newest product's I am trying to get more like Canada, Usa located stuff for better shipping.

And maybe to put an ending to my story, More bad news as not much time left for my dad, He can't do it anymore and told us to prepare. This could be the final thing for me as I can't live like this either, Can't get a female to give me a chance, can't get employers to give me a chance or find a good one, Can't get anything to work out for me and more haters the last few days which was on my last lil bit of enjoyment in life and the one hater was going on about my parents and I told him well beepn beep my dad is on his last days, And then tonight like same thing as I am going through this, Like what is wrong with human beings these days!

Anyway, I don't have anyone and kinda you guys is all I have. I am also out of ideas on what to do as I can't really go work 2 jobs again as I am exhausted from the one I am at and with my health, I am out of ideas how to make extra money as everything I tried has not worked out especially the last year so I just don't know.............

So sorry to hear about your struggle with life slotmaster. It seems you've had more than a fair share to deal with lately.

I know this might sound like a hackneyed thing to say, but don't give up. Try to find anything positive, even the smallest thing, and focus on that. What ever you do, don't shut down and keep it all to yourself.

Keep posting updates here. There's always someone around to talk to. At least you can air some of the troubles, which is always a positive thing in itself.

Hang in there slotmaster.

Well just had an incident, My dad fell. I was watching youtube (which is the last bit of happiness I have and even that is getting stressful) with my headphones on and a family member rushed up to get me, I mean it's not a surprise cause he sits all day. So that's the bad, The good is finally my mom got a leave of absence from work so she will be home as someone needs to be home, I was going to get ugly and put my foot down on that. I talked to my supervisor and he said we can talk about getting me some time off when he gets back in a week so will see what comes of that. My dad seems a bit perkier when someone is around.

And maybe to put an ending to my story, More bad news as not much time left for my dad, He can't do it anymore and told us to prepare. This could be the final thing for me as I can't live like this either, Can't get a female to give me a chance, can't get employers to give me a chance or find a good one, Can't get anything to work out for me and more haters the last few days which was on my last lil bit of enjoyment in life and the one hater was going on about my parents and I told him well beepn beep my dad is on his last days, And then tonight like same thing as I am going through this, Like what is wrong with human beings these days!

Anyway, I don't have anyone and kinda you guys is all I have. I am also out of ideas on what to do as I can't really go work 2 jobs again as I am exhausted from the one I am at and with my health, I am out of ideas how to make extra money as everything I tried has not worked out especially the last year so I just don't know.............

Aaaaaand more problems online today, What is wrong with people these days? I have been working on getting away from online sites and closing stuff this past weekend and tonight but still can't get away from the bs. I just want to go back to simpler times, Turned on my t.v. and ps4 for the first time in a while though.

So to add to the human race is a disgrace, Besides bebo tantrum and what I described above, Got berated at the door of my employer and called a a-hole 3 times by my wonderful co-workers cause they had to do work as I am off now and the day I have to make arrangements for and what we are going to do for a funeral etc etc etc as the time has come pretty much. Yesterday while at work after getting no sleep everybody wanted to be in a mood and take it out on other's which I don't understand how you can't be a decent human being in that regard, Even dealing with a dying father and up half the night I still did not take it out on anyone!

Anyway not sure if my trip next Tuesday is happening and had a treatment appointment for myself next Thursday which don't know if that is going to happen.

I hope you'll find another workplace soon, Slotmaster. A cool place where you feel welcome and appreciated (also in monetary terms).:)

I hope you'll find another workplace soon, Slotmaster. A cool place where you feel welcome and appreciated (also in monetary terms).:)

After everything gets settled the search will begin again, This was only a few bad ones, Had a couple good ones talk with me. Right now I can get time off so that is basically why I am staying but it is ridiculous well here anyway what employers want. They only care about references and won't even talk with you if you don't have any or the number of them they want. Don't matter about experience or whatever they only care about references which is dumb in my opinion.

Yes, I'd say references will not always tell the whole truth and may also leave plenty of room for favouritism. In the (now distant) past I was fortunate to have worked for a few inspiring and friendly directors who even allowed me to write my own reference letter, lol (up to 2 times). Admittedly, I had worked several years in these positions so I'd like to think these references were valid enough.

But I have been laid off once at a firm where an official letter of reference was later provided by HR. Still, this was done in a proper manner.

It may also create an unfairly large dependency on the manager you're working for. A proper company would have HR involved to take care of those things in case things go south on the workfloor. Can't you get someone from HR to write a proper letter of reference?

Sorry to hear, been there, its never a pleasant time but you'll think about him every day here after.

Thanks to all for the wishes and to anyone else that comes by as it's a lil crazy busy as you can imagine and just dropping in on the down time on here. It was his birthday today. I had to go for an emergency minor surgery this morning as the pain from an issue I had was too much as it flared up Saturday night so half my face is taped up. Headed off to get his stuff from the place he was at then to the funeral home.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Geoff. My most sincere condolences go out to you.

Your family needs you just as much as you need them right now. I know it's going to be as tough as hell, but take care and be strong.

Thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back