What's Ya Weather At?

In typical Canadian 'all-over-the-map-weather' fashion, went from snow on the 1st, to 21 degrees today; bright, beautiful, t-shirt and shorts weather

Neighbours on the block were all out, backyard BBQs they had to haul back out, yard parties, drive-way mvovies etc

Visited sister since brother and other sister were there.

Been snowing a bit today.
Eased up a bit, but just like streamer Nick would say, "Its stiilll goooooin"

Dont mind the child getting pushed over, she had it coming.
No children were injured in the making of this video, 2 died.

Canada, man
3 days ago it was 18 degrees, out in the sun, even got a sunburn

-7 now, snow storm and whole house just shook from wind :eek2:
Rephrase......Canada, man......ONTARIO you mean.

I was in your shutdown hood last week, first trip in almost a year.....TO is a ghost town, best drive down the 401 ever!! :)

Rephrase......Canada, man......ONTARIO you mean.

I was in your shutdown hood last week, first trip in almost a year.....TO is a ghost town, best drive down the 401 ever!! :)
lol, fair enough, ON....BC is like rain on rain with a cloud of THC

Canada, man
3 days ago it was 18 degrees, out in the sun, even got a sunburn

-7 now, snow storm and whole house just shook from wind :eek2:
That's the Kind if weather I love, Abit like me unpredictable

Weather has just decided to pack in. Summers definately been running at least a month longer for last 3 or 4 years. My whole growing up beginning of march and frosts would start. I havent even seen a frost in 2 years. Had summer snow storm. Unheard of. And random useless peice of information but end of 2019 wellington experienced quite a few thunderstorms.... They only occurred on sundays. Wtf.. People (my friends etc) think im weird for noticing these things. So i never waste my time mentioning these buzzy coincidences anymore. I think its interesting as i came across a interview where inuits had noticed the earths axis has tilted roughly 27degrees. They noticed as the hunt at night by the stars from knowledge past down by ancestors and its all changed in last 3 or 4 years. Not gradually but very sudden

It's been very dry here in the west of England, like last year from the middle of March until now it's been mainly sunny every day, but apart from 3 days without the balmy temperatures that greeted last year's lockdown date. Lawn is cracking already and soil dried out, could be heading for 4th. consecutive year with a drought period?

It's been very dry here in the west of England, like last year from the middle of March until now it's been mainly sunny every day, but apart from 3 days without the balmy temperatures that greeted last year's lockdown date. Lawn is cracking already and soil dried out, could be heading for 4th. consecutive year with a drought period?
You talking about bonaza or the weather :laugh:
(Sorry couldn’t resist)

Weather has just decided to pack in. Summers definately been running at least a month longer for last 3 or 4 years. My whole growing up beginning of march and frosts would start. I havent even seen a frost in 2 years. Had summer snow storm. Unheard of. And random useless peice of information but end of 2019 wellington experienced quite a few thunderstorms.... They only occurred on sundays. Wtf.. People (my friends etc) think im weird for noticing these things. So i never waste my time mentioning these buzzy coincidences anymore. I think its interesting as i came across a interview where inuits had noticed the earths axis has tilted roughly 27degrees. They noticed as the hunt at night by the stars from knowledge past down by ancestors and its all changed in last 3 or 4 years. Not gradually but very sudden
Its quite an interesting subject

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Apparently the Isles of Micronesia have warmed up so much in recent years that people are dying of heat stroke and they all use umbrellas in the sun. They are one of the most at risk from the effects of climate change.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back