What's Ya Weather At?

UK records 100f for only the third time today. Yep, after last week the Met Office bemoaning the fact that this July would be the first since the shit one of 2011 where the UK hasn't recorded any days of 30c or over, we get 37.8c in London. Amateurs. :D

This is the sort of temperature the Scots can only attain in their ovens.

Yep don't I know it. Had to shut one of the windows where some wasps thought they'd have a gander.

Needless to say they're out and no longer welcome. But at one stage it was like the Wasp Alamo in here

Nice weather regardless, if you like that sort of thing. Hooray for London!

Yep don't I know it. Had to shut one of the windows where some wasps thought they'd have a gander.

Needless to say they're out and no longer welcome. But at one stage it was like the Wasp Alamo in here

Nice weather regardless, if you like that sort of thing. Hooray for London!
30 here in gods country (Middlesbrough)
Nothing mind blowing, dogs panting and it’s a tad humid.
That is all.

we've been heat wave pretty much all summer here
grass is fried
flowers dead
monsters cant even to be out more than 5, nor me

bills gonna be mad crazy, electric wise with a/c non-stop
A/C is cheap in England - we just open up Hadrian's Wall and the chill wafts down from Scotland.

UK records 100f for only the third time today. Yep, after last week the Met Office bemoaning the fact that this July would be the first since the shit one of 2011 where the UK hasn't recorded any days of 30c or over, we get 37.8c in London. Amateurs. :D

This is the sort of temperature the Scots can only attain in their ovens.

Was 34 at Beamish yesterday, even the bairn was complaining it was too hot.

Been such a bizarre summer here. Heat wave after heat wave...then...torrential rains, just huge.

but finally coming into the nice August weather; might rain but some glorious crackin' thunderstorms.
Mid 20s with night brezzes making outdoor sitting bearable from mosquitoes.

Looks to be a nice well-rounded weekend here; happy Friday all :thumbsup:

Been such a bizarre summer here. Heat wave after heat wave...then...torrential rains, just huge.

but finally coming into the nice August weather; might rain but some glorious crackin' thunderstorms.
Mid 20s with night brezzes making outdoor sitting bearable from mosquitoes.

Looks to be a nice well-rounded weekend here; happy Friday all :thumbsup:

36-37c again in SE England today.

Apparently we are now in for 4 or 5 'tropical nights' where minimum temperatures don't go below 20c and in London and other SE big towns or cities, 23-25c

Betty Swollox time.....

Nah, they're just fairy tales, fake news :laugh:
My mate played football in aus for years, he sent me videos of bad ass spiders and sharks and other evil things lol.

It’s why I ain’t even visited haha

joking apart I’d love to visit as everyone I know who has been loved it.

I was offered a really lucrative contract from work years back on the mines in aus, 2013
Sadly turned it down as at the time I was with Isabelle’s mother and she didn’t want to leave the uk.

had a great re-location package too, one of the biggest mistakes of my life (and I’ve had loads) not taking up that offer.

wasn’t meant to be I guess, and now I’ve a Isabelle so always smiling :)

My mate played football in aus for years, he sent me videos of bad ass spiders and sharks and other evil things lol.

It’s why I ain’t even visited haha

joking apart I’d love to visit as everyone I know who has been loved it.

I was offered a really lucrative contract from work years back on the mines in aus, 2013
Sadly turned it down as at the time I was with Isabelle’s mother and she didn’t want to leave the uk.

had a great re-location package too, one of the biggest mistakes of my life (and I’ve had loads) not taking up that offer.

wasn’t meant to be I guess, and now I’ve a Isabelle so always smiling :)

Australia is absolutely beautiful and you don't live among the beautiful deadly creatures unless you want to.

The spiders, snakes, sharks you leave them alone and they leave you alone lol

Australia is absolutely beautiful and you don't live among the beautiful deadly creatures unless you want to.

The spiders, snakes, sharks you leave them alone and they leave you alone lol
Agree and it is beautiful, not just the coast either.

I’ll visit when Isabelle gets a bit older as would need at least 3 weeks in aus.

regarding the funnel web, the redback spiders I’ll happily leave them do there own shit and not bother them one bit lol!..

Once in the water (learning to surf like a real Aussie surf dude) I’ll be leaving the great whites and tiger sharks just like the spiders to do there own shark stuff also lol!..

but would love to meet a koala! They look more snuggly than sox!.. also a roo! But heard the roo can Be a bit aggro lol!..

Nah, they're just fairy tales, fake news :laugh:
right

so 18+ yes?
i didnt make the meme
my Aussie friends thought it hilarious

a'ight, best safe than sorry, yes?
Changed - but ya get the gist, yes?:

cnt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back