Whats the most you have had and not withdrawn and lost ?

wayram

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Location
Australia
Thanks Funural Party for the idea of this thread..The most I have had without withdrawing was 3000 and over a period of a few days lost the lot. I have also had 2000 a couple of times and blew that as well..All I try to do as I would say EVERYONE else does is try to build it up so we can hopefully withdraw more...:) :) :) :)
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
wayram said:
Thanks Funural Party for the idea of this thread..The most I have had without withdrawing was 3000 and over a period of a few days lost the lot. I have also had 2000 a couple of times and blew that as well..All I try to do as I would say EVERYONE else does is try to build it up so we can hopefully withdraw more...:) :) :) :)


Land based: $8,000....That one was quite interesting. Started with like $200, ended up playing $100-$1000 a hand when I was up quite a bit.....(Heads up). They did every trick they could think of to make me lose; and it worked in the end. (Changing dealers when it wasn't time - 3-4x a shoe, etc). At one point it was quite funny. I had the $8k in black chips sitting in front of me and all the pitbosses were standing back there having a conference!!! LOL...I should have left right then and there. Live and learn!!! :D

Online: $1,000

:(
 
Last edited:

johnsteed

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Location
N/A
***

Mitch, that's really brave of you to say. I applaud you for doing so.

Out of curiosity, were you using MG, RTG, Cryptologic, Boss, or a PlayTech casino to reach those levels?


Steed

***
 

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
US
I have an experience which fits this thread even more literally than the others...I played at the local b&m, and won a random jackpot of 500, on a 0.27c bet! The only problem was, I didn't know I'd just won it. The machine just said, "this machine has been closed by Administration". I was like, oh well some malfunction, and since I only had a few cents in I just took off. Only later did I learn that they'd closed the machine because I'd hit the jackpot. But they didn't find the winner anymore, so someone else finally claimed they'd been playing at the machine and they went ahead and paid him.

So, I literally did not withdraw my winnings, and literally lost it (to someone else). Still bugs me. They have the security camera data I'm sure but it was months ago, so I don't think it's worth trying to reclaim it anymore....

Cheers,
SM
 

mitch

Ueber Meister
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Location
UK
johnsteed said:
***

Mitch, that's really brave of you to say. I applaud you for doing so.

Out of curiosity, were you using MG, RTG, Cryptologic, Boss, or a PlayTech casino to reach those levels?


Steed

***

Was using Crypto.

Didn't sleep to well that night!

Luckily I have also withdrawn more than that in one go from the same casino.

Mitch
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Couple of years back I built up $400 to about $2,000 playing Roulette at a Crypto with a new system I was trying. Of course, it's not possible to beat Roulette, as I found out $1,000 later...
Still cashed out over $600 profit though - so I was still pretty happy! :cool:
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
Slotmachine said:
I have an experience which fits this thread even more literally than the others...I played at the local b&m, and won a random jackpot of 500, on a 0.27c bet! The only problem was, I didn't know I'd just won it. The machine just said, "this machine has been closed by Administration". I was like, oh well some malfunction, and since I only had a few cents in I just took off. Only later did I learn that they'd closed the machine because I'd hit the jackpot. But they didn't find the winner anymore, so someone else finally claimed they'd been playing at the machine and they went ahead and paid him.

So, I literally did not withdraw my winnings, and literally lost it (to someone else). Still bugs me. They have the security camera data I'm sure but it was months ago, so I don't think it's worth trying to reclaim it anymore....

Cheers,
SM


wow...

I'm not sure how long they keep the tapes for, but you're probably right. I'm surprised they took his word for it and just paid him no questions asked!!
 

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
US
KasinoKing said:
playing Roulette at a Crypto with a new system I was trying. Of course, it's not possible to beat Roulette, as I found out $1,000 later...

LOL:lolup:

My laboratories are developing the next world-famous Roulette system which is also guaranteed not to beat the odds:D but a very, very good system in all other respects!

Funny posts today..thanks KK

Cheers,
SM
 

tim5ny

Non-Gambler
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Online... at least 3k, maybe a bit more. B+M... arrived at the casino and dropped $20 in a machine and turned it into over 5k, then lost it all. Was hating life for a few days after that.
 
Top