"What's That Sound?" Competition!

Jack Hammer or jack hammer 2 Joker Pro
Jack Hammer & Big Bang

giphy.gif

If the main comp has not been won yet I think I know it.

1 Butterfly Staxx
2 DOA
3 Emoji Planet
4 Shan grila cluster pays
5 Flowers
6 Gonzo
7 Jungle Spirit
8 Robin Hood
9 Wild Wild West
10 Wolf Cub

Is that correct??

If the main comp has not been won yet I think I know it.

1 Butterfly Staxx
2 DOA
3 Emoji Planet
4 Shan grila cluster pays
5 Flowers
6 Gonzo
7 Jungle Spirit
8 Robin Hood
9 Wild Wild West
10 Wolf Cub

Is that correct??

Hey dave1888,

The main promotion has been won earlier on, but we are continuing with the shorter clips of audio.
There will be some more posted tomorrow morning :)

Conor

Hey dave1888,

The main promotion has been won earlier on, but we are continuing with the shorter clips of audio.
There will be some more posted tomorrow morning :)

Conor

I really appreciate this comp. Thank you.
Sadly, I visited the thread much to late to join in. I appreciate that it is your working hours but Morning comps exclude many players....those that work regular hours or live on the other side of the world.
Rach mentioned having some short clips this evening....(in her reply @10.34am). Is this no longer the case?

ROUND SIX

Here we go folks! 100 free spins on Twin Spin with 1x wagering for the fastest correct answer.
Players who have already won a prize on this thread won't be eligible to win this one.

Two clips here to work out:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Happy listening :)

Rachel.

Last edited:
I am going to upload the mp3 files for 10 of my best farts, and offer a prize for whomever first provides the 10 videos they are out of! :D

Seriously, the soundbites quiz is a great idea, better than image-hunting! :thumbsup:

I am going to upload the mp3 files for 10 of my best farts, and offer a prize for whomever first provides the 10 videos they are out of! :D

Seriously, the soundbites quiz is a great idea, better than image-hunting! :thumbsup:

After the video I watched (or rather heard) of you last night, I am surprised you didn't explode with all that gas :D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back