"What's That Sound?" Competition!

Guessing at Evolution and Bloodsuckers 2
trdgfxdgzdfgzfgzx
First one is Zeus god of thunder and Bloodsuckers 2

Good news guys.
You have both won!

The games were Bloodsuckers 2 and Zeus God of Thunder!

As Dave1888 had edited his original guess we have split the prize between you both.
As JdRocks was the first to guess Bloodsuckers 2, you have won 50 Spins on Twin Spin.
And as Dave1888 was the first to guess Zeus God of Thunder, you have won 50 Spins on Twin Spin.

Both of these have 1 times wagering on the winnings :)

Drop me a PM with your email address guys and I will apply your bonuses for you.

Conor

Great promo, but can we have one with sign language please as I am deaf?
I'm not really, but I never play with sound as no doubt it will attract my kids and wife to see what I am doing!!

ROUND 7

This one is a bit more difficult, but for obvious reasons. The member to guess all of the audio clips will win a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates.
Round 7 is also open to all you Reps and Moderators too, so don't be afraid to jump in with a guess!

There will be another round posted tonight too, so keep an eye :thumbsup:

PRIZE.PNG

Conor

RULES:
  1. Round 7 is only open to players who reside in Europe.
  2. Members are allowed two guesses in this round - please do not post partial answers. Only post if you have a guess for all 5 clips.
  3. No editing previous guesses and posting new ones. Players who do this risk exclusion from the rest of this competition.
  4. The first player to post all five answers correctly will win the prize.
  5. This competition is also open to reps & mods, we would love you to take part!
  6. Players who have already won a prize on this thread are allowed to participate in this round.
  7. If a member would prefer not to receive alcohol, we will substitute this for a food hamper of equal value.

Copy cats
Fish Party
ImmortalRomance
Neon Staxx andKoi Princess?

source.gif

Good news guys.
You have both won!

The games were Bloodsuckers 2 and Zeus God of Thunder!

As Dave1888 had edited his original guess we have split the prize between you both.
As JdRocks was the first to guess Bloodsuckers 2, you have won 50 Spins on Twin Spin.
And as Dave1888 was the first to guess Zeus God of Thunder, you have won 50 Spins on Twin Spin.

Both of these have 1 times wagering on the winnings :)

Drop me a PM with your email address guys and I will apply your bonuses for you.

Conor

2.25 from the 50 spins when it this bad luck going to end :(

Copy Cats, Fish Party, Immortal Romance, Neon Staxx, Secrets of Atlantis
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Nice guess incrediblestuff!
Drop me a PM, or email our support team with your correct address and a correct phone number :)

Stay tuned everyone, we will run another round later on this evening :thumbsup:

Conor

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back