what does it take to become more than just a member status at 3- dice ?

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
i noticed after a loss today at 3- dice, the member/ siver/ gold/ status and was wondering if anyone else is other than just member status, mine shows member but i feel with all the bucks ive pumped in there i should at least be a diamond:D but really is that just standard, the member status as there are more comps that can be earned? so enzo, whats the deal on that, how does it work? is it functional yet, and what do you require to become gold or silver? your first born:eek:...........................laurie

Lauriejim, I cant believe u are just a "member". Geez you must have to deposit a crap load of bucks to move up. I too would like to know if anyone is above member and about what it takes to get there. :confused:

Lauriejim, I cant believe u are just a "member". Geez you must have to deposit a crap load of bucks to move up. I too would like to know if anyone is above member and about what it takes to get there. :confused:
.......it would be nice to know as you do get more comps for higher status, everywhere else im pretty much vip and havent deposited anywhere close to what i have at 3- dice.i think its a fair question to ask and im not trying to be a dis- loyal customer or smart axx as i love playing there and the staff is wonderful, i just want to know!!!......................laurie

They all take, so the status should be like public TV

donator, benefactor, we love to see you deposit, so on and so forth.

I need a new bathroom, so please try to win this weekend (snicker)

Thats entertainment!!!!!!

I'll take $100 worth of humility please.

Thank you very much for taking my money and giving me a few points.

I only need 22 million more to win a $10 bonus!!!!!!

Let me get my visa, hold on, I gotta have some of that action!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back