Topgear

Gemma A

Dormant account
Hello all

What all you girls and guys think of the new top gear line up:p .Looking forward to watching the last top gear with the old lot Jeremy Clarkson, May and Richard . I think it wont be the same without them .:eek: Chris Evans I suppose wont be to bad as the new host he knows his cars:p . But cant help thinking that net flicks will pull something out the bag with the others guys .I wonder how the rating will be with Chris Evans in a few weeks time ?:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Any of you been lucky to win enough to buy a new car with your winning ??

Personally, I'm not a Chris Evans fan. Too self obsessed and gets his laughs at other people's misfortune. I can see why his bravado nature might go down well with the Top Gear crowd but it's not for me. I would have rather seen Guy Martin or Philip Glenister.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Guy Martin join as a co presenter. I liked the old format for its own silliness but it was beginning to get a little stale and predictable in some ways. Shall give the new crew a good go though!

Personally, I'm not a Chris Evans fan. Too self obsessed and gets his laughs at other people's misfortune. I can see why his bravado nature might go down well with the Top Gear crowd but it's not for me. I would have rather seen Guy Martin or Philip Glenister.

Guy martin would be good . I like him on his programme speed funny guy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back