Today's My Day

Cleveland

This is the day I win it big. I'm declaring it here and now before God and forum! I'm feeling lucky!

See Related Threads:

smiley-happy093.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.............what did you win and on what?

I haven't won yet, just declaring that I think I will :D

Silly I know but felt like doing it before I deposited.

Up 140.00 so far. Had a nice rhino feature on white rhino, re-triggered 3 times. Going to break from this gaming session for a little while and watch a movie with the wife.

I personally don't belive in god or Jeebus but best of luck to you! Keep the good streak going!

Cleveland I just LOVE that smiley! He's so cute :)

Keep the good streak going.

Y'alls post must have put my luck over the top. I decided to spend some time on 5 diamond blackjack scratch cards for grins. I normally lose but figured what the hell. Revealed a diamond which triggered the win on all hands. Took me a minute to figure out what happened:

5diamondbjx20.jpg

Thanks for the congrats (and in my defense I tried to walk away lol)...

Not to sound superstitious but umm :eek2: I might have to start making these post before each deposit. I put in a withdrawal for most of it and left myself a small amount of playing money.

Got down to 25.00, placed a 5.00 bet because I figured my gaming session was coming to an end anyway. Hit another diamond with a x20 bet x 5. Would have post a screen shot but didn't feel like uploading it to photobucket. None the less, very nice 500.00 win on top of the other withdrawal.

Posting on the forums and then playing scratch cards just might be my new poison.

smiley-happy071.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back