Suggestion To Bryan & Max D

Thank you for pointing this out. I never knew that section existed. Would be nice to see more stories posted.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder what other sections exist that I would find interesting as I have never really browsed the site other than the forum. :oops:

I think we have evil players still, but now they give up too quickly when they realize we're too smart for them and they take their show....um...elsewhere where they're welcomed with open arms and a fair amount of tongue bathing.

I think we have evil players still, but now they give up too quickly when they realize we're too smart for them and they take their show....um...elsewhere where they're welcomed with open arms and a fair amount of tongue bathing.

But there's still a few of them around and putting them all in the evil section would be a great way of making other cheaters aware that they wont get away with it, most recent example comes to mind of someone called stefigraf(Sorry if i'm wrong)

Since I'm the primary writer, this section has lagged a bit since I have been extremely busy for the past several months. Thanks for the push, there have been a number of worthy entrants to this section as of late :p

Once I get through the Halloween video, I'll pound out a couple of new stories.

Best Worst 2012

The FAN MAIL award of 2012.

The reply with the red warning (beware foul language), I always read this if I want a laugh, and today was no different....:D:D:D

Yes, it does deserve a warning: It made my eyes pop out of my sockets - I was speechless when I read this incredibly vulgar piece of "fan mail". :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back