Tick Tock....LOL

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
K Bryan, we are all waiting patiently for the CM Awards. If I drink any more coffee, I'm gonna float away. :p

Looks like I'm not the only impatient one either.....anyone noticed how many reps have been on and off the forum all morning? :laugh:

The suspense is killing us....Dad, are we there yet? :D

Can you imagine what a moster barking shit-load of work those awards must be? :eek:

I'm busy grinding my way through the last of the year-end reports and I count myself lucky that I'm doing those and not the awards.

Can you imagine what a moster barking shit-load of work those awards must be? :eek:

I'm busy grinding my way through the last of the year-end reports and I count myself lucky that I'm doing those and not the awards.

Totally agree Max...and Bryan always makes a good read out of it.

Proofreading now...then I need to finish the images - write the newsletter...then....

Feel free to email me a copy....I'd be happy to proof read them for you. :laugh:

Can't you put the bucket of bolts to work? He needs to earn his keep too. I guess I'll have to be patient a while longer. :D

The suspense is killing me as I sit here and sip on my first cup of coffee. Funny thing, I don't check emails or anything, log into my cm account to see if the winners have been announced, now that is a dedicated gal right here :D

Images are done...

Did you draw them yourself? Ha ha....aren't I a pain in the ass? :smilewink:

K, no fancy newsletter...just send us a link on a page. :p

Not that we're waiting or anything.... :eat:

No pressure, Master.... just hanging around... just in case.... :D

Hoping he doesn't decide to shut down the forum for a bit so he can get everything posted and get some quiet time :D

Not that we're waiting or anything.... :eat:

No pressure, Master.... just hanging around... just in case.... :D

Hoping he doesn't decide to shut down the forum for a bit so he can get everything posted and get some quiet time :D

I swear to God he's enjoying this. Sadist!! :p

Well, I've been alternating shots of brandy and Bailey's (no pun intended) in my coffee. Strictly for medicinal purposes you understand (getting over the flu). I think that I'm now too drunk to read them when they're posted, lol. Someone wake me when it's time. :D

Well, I've been alternating shots of brandy and Bailey's (no pun intended) in my coffee. Strictly for medicinal purposes you understand (getting over the flu). I think that I'm now too drunk to read them when they're posted, lol. Someone wake me when it's time. :D

PINA!!! They're here! *wiping sticky syrup goop off hands* Wake up!!!!! Here's some coffee....

Back to the Awards ... there's some links to threads I want to read again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back