Thunderstruck II waiting room

After all that excitement about the launch, funny how quickly this slot seems to have been forgotten!

Here's my mini-review:
I am bitterly disappointed in this slot which looked so great when I started playing it, but now I've played the more "advanced bonuses"I feel totally conned.

The advanced features all SOUND great, but they're not, because:

Loki Bonus: This is only any good if you get the "Wild Magic" symbol on the middle reel - the chances are you'll only get it twice in your 15 spins. Even then, it's still crap if it doesn't plant the extra wilds in the right places.

Odin Bonus: The paytable doesn't tell you the Ravens only swoop when you've already got a win! And who has ever seen BOTH Ravens come down? I've played this bonus about 10 times & NEVER had 2.

Thor Bonus: This sounds really great, doesn't it! I had visions of the same as what you get on Tomb Raider 2... but it's a total rip-off! Why? Because the slot uses a completely different set of reel-strips which are packed with non-picture symbols (9 to A) making big wins highly unlikely. :mad:

Wild Storm Random Bonus: As above, reels with most of the big symbols removed makes a decent hit extremely rare - the first 2 times I had this feature I won ZERO!

IMHO the best bonus is the Valkyrie 10 spins @ x5, followed by Odin which is quite good occasionally.
I probably will never play the other 2 bonuses ever again... :(

Anyone still playing it regularly AND enjoying it?

KK

After all that excitement about the launch, funny how quickly this slot seems to have been forgotten!

Here's my mini-review:
I am bitterly disappointed in this slot which looked so great when I started playing it, but now I've played the more "advanced bonuses"I feel totally conned.

The advanced features all SOUND great, but they're not, because:

Loki Bonus: This is only any good if you get the "Wild Magic" symbol on the middle reel - the chances are you'll only get it twice in your 15 spins. Even then, it's still crap if it doesn't plant the extra wilds in the right places.

Odin Bonus: The paytable doesn't tell you the Ravens only swoop when you've already got a win! And who has ever seen BOTH Ravens come down? I've played this bonus about 10 times & NEVER had 2.

Thor Bonus: This sounds really great, doesn't it! I had visions of the same as what you get on Tomb Raider 2... but it's a total rip-off! Why? Because the slot uses a completely different set of reel-strips which are packed with non-picture symbols (9 to A) making big wins highly unlikely. :mad:

Wild Storm Random Bonus: As above, reels with most of the big symbols removed makes a decent hit extremely rare - the first 2 times I had this feature I won ZERO!

IMHO the best bonus is the Valkyrie 10 spins @ x5, followed by Odin which is quite good occasionally.

KK

I got the crows or what ever kind of beast they are free spins feature and they both swoopped down made it a "big win" overall im way up on this slot not sure if i will play alot in the future, it promises alot but most of it is eye candy Nice looking but ahem ... boring for 98% of the spins.

KK

Me ;)

And I totally agree with you about the bonuses. But i like it. It's now my second place slot behind....? Thunderstruck :D

It's a slot where you look to double your money and get out - not one to hold out for a huge win on, but nonetheless I find it gives a good run for your money.

I think this is one of MG's better new releases.
At least the graphics are updated and when you first play it there is always something new to look forward to.
I have not managed a win of over 30x bet yet though and I'm well over a thousand spins. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back