MrQ.com, have to wait for Withdrawal on weekends?

howarduk48

Newbie member
Ok guys so I been using mr q for a few months and payouts have been instant to 20 mins. Yesterday I withdrew and 24 hours later I’m still waiting..
Has anyone ever withdrawn late evening on a Saturday and had to wait??
should I worry for something to come like closing the account etc.

Thanks guys

Yes this is accurate. I had to wait over a week including the weekend but all was good in the end.

Depending on the size of the withdrawal it could be a while.

It was £400 I have had withdrawals on Sunday before.. I always hate when I win large because the horrors I hear of people not getting paid

It was £400 I have had withdrawals on Sunday before.. I always hate when I win large because the horrors I hear of people not getting paid

It should not be an issue in my experience, I have seen £10K+ without a problem, it can take a while as another department is required to look over them sometimes.

It should not be an issue in my experience, I have seen £10K+ without a problem, it can take a while as another department is required to look over them sometimes.
Yeah I’m just being impatient. My first win of 800 was in less then 15 minutes. And the odd 100 here and there all less then 20 mins

any one that plays in MR Q should now new rules
Making deposit without bonus or free spins you need to wager your own Money they refuse to tell me how much I need to wager, this what live chat sad, so if you hit big when u make deposit and ask for cashout they can refuse to pay you, I made £200 deposit I call £100 Roulette I won £2400 I play abet longer On slots spend like £100 I cashout, they did pay me after 4 weeks but still on danger not getting paid
@maxd

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 18.03.59.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 18.03.59.png
    23 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 18.44.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 18.44.34.png
    42 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back