This is a real shocker

This is just...unbelievable... :eek:

And this stupid ad before the video looks SO out of line! :mad:

That is horrible, Respect for fellow humans these days is just pathetic.

That poor woman that found out about her husbands remains being there, couldn't imagine how I would feel if someone done that to a family member let alone a government department of sorts.

It seems the "faceless bureaucrats" had classified some of the remains as "medical waste", disposing of them under the same procedure. They seem to have no idea of how to maintain morale among the troops, and keep the people on side during this extended conflict. The UK has had it's share of scandals, from needless deaths because of inadequate equipment, to the former defence secretary defending the need to cancel leave for some troops, and then buggering off on his third holiday of the year, justifying that he NEEDED it because his job was "so stressful".

I expect UK relatives are going to start wondering whether this is confined to US troops, or whether it has happened to ours in some cases, but not been found out.

Even Bin Laden got a proper burial, even if it was at the bottom of the ocean, a point I am sure is not lost on those relatives who discover their own got cremated and dumped in landfill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back