the WTF thread

In a move that rocked the Chess world, Niemann silences his dissenters with a technique now coined En Passage.

Cheek Mate?

View attachment 186433

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I like what his friend said about him.

'It's less surprising to me that he would cheat at online matches. He always made a distinction between online and in person.'
'In my experience he couldn't quite let his skill speak for itself. He was somewhat insecure in that way.'
But Spandow was adamant, 'It would surprise me incredibly if he cheated in an in-person game.'

Like it would be strange if someone that has been caught cheating multiple times online would consider cheating at in-person games aswell.
Not sure how much i believe the bum-buzzer theory, ´seems more likely that Magnus is just a sore loser.
But on the other hand the other Grandmasters that accused him of cheating are probably among the very few people that would be able to tell if Niemann was playing above his level.
Chess drama is not my favorite drama but beggars cant be choosers. :laugh:

Saw this the other day, must be a bit disheartening to draw vs a 13 year old that almost looks bored while playing.

I suppose that's to be expected when inhabiting an apartment previously owned by Ternur?

rum.jpg

liquor-oldman.gif

Completely natural adulation from Kim Jong Un's naval Imperial Guards

In fairness, I'd put on a cheerleader outfit and tell him he looks like Marlon Brando if it staved off my public execution

kimpin.jpg

1694199667465.gif

1694200626038.png

Now that Tik Tok has allowed humanity to reach its nadir zenith, few may be aware of a trend that's called

'NPC Fetish'

It involves the fine art of imitating whatever's on-screen vocally, as each of these symbols are an actual form of payment. Like so....

Clearly next-level stuff. Yet one man took it upon himself to raise the bar further....

Having impressed scouts with his skills on FIFA 23, I suppose this makes perfect sense, with his wages said to be in the region of five packets of Cheetos per week.

Chelsea and Al-Ittihad are said to be monitoring the situation and readying bids upwards of £90 million as I type

a star is born.jpg
1694786487536.png

"We will lead 3:0, we will put him in the attack for ten minutes"

fat-chicken-nuggets.gif

Think I have said this before, but it is well worth reminding that this is the first case of sex trafficking where the clients have not been called to court or prosecuted. Shocking really considering how far we are supposed to have advanced as a race.

I wonder if all this 'minor attracted person' bullshit is designed to make these paedos more appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back