the WTF thread

From Sun Tzu's Art of War:

Surprise is key. When the enemy hoards vital supplies, have at them butt-naked
View attachment 179372

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I don't get the bit about being naked.

Not sure how that helps. Though I heard Charles Bronson once stripped naked and covered himself in butter for a prison fight.

I'm on the fence when it comes to the idea of a centralised government running the world.

Not sure I like this idea, though. Not because of the fear of control, although that is an obvious concern with the corrupt governments that we currently have in place, but more because it seems to make emotions emotionless, turning feelings into data.

I imagine this could be linked to regular drug release to control the emotions of those labelled with a mental illness. Which, again, could be very beneficial to a minority, but it's scary to think how this could be influenced. I'll keep my brain functioning as it is, I think.

Last edited:
Fck me the result of his plastic surgery looks like he's gone 10 rds with mike tyson [would've been cheaper too], attempting to defy gravity and old age using a scalpel is never a good idea!

4180575695_8f3e17eff3_z.jpg

images

Fck me the result of his plastic surgery looks like he's gone 10 rds with mike tyson [would've been cheaper too], attempting to defy gravity and old age using a scalpel is never a good idea!

images
Is that a really bad Rod Stewart lookalike?

All bad plastic surgery reminds me of Botox Guy. Love it when he laughs and sips his drink.

images

Media have a tendancy to take things out of context. Could easily just have been a before and after pic where he was commited to chasing a bonus on bonanza.

The Chinese response, brought to you by Elon's AI Robot, Trev, based on the silky-voiced Sir Trevor McDonald!

China express big dissatisfaction at shooting down of balloon.

Can you imagine China and the U.S. in a room discussing this? ''You shot down bawoon, was no trouble, sniffing air, checking wever onwy'

p.s. I guess Hunter has been too whacked out or burnt out to hand over secrets lately.

Gotta love that old-school piece of propaganda from Barroon-gate.

A Communist wet dream all realized in high definition, whilst also the perfect allegory for unreasonable Western aggression! Bet they lapped that up in their millions as it fed through every media device going!

It shows the complete contempt towards anyone.....that isn't them, and their perceived superiority over pretty much all rival nations. That they'd be stupid enough to fall for that charade, when it's a blatant act of espionage, not to mention security threat.

Fact is, if the roles were reversed, you can be sure it'd be shot down 50 miles before entering Chinese air space quicker than you can say 'Phileas Fogg'

Gotta love that old-school piece of propaganda from Barroon-gate.

A Communist wet dream all realized in high definition, whilst also the perfect allegory for unreasonable Western aggression! Bet they lapped that up in their millions as it fed through every media device going!

It shows the complete contempt towards anyone.....that isn't them, and their perceived superiority over pretty much all rival nations. That they'd be stupid enough to fall for that charade, when it's a blatant act of espionage, not to mention security threat.

Fact is, if the roles were reversed, you can be sure it'd be shot down 50 miles before entering Chinese air space quicker than you can say 'Phileas Fogg'

I heard yesterday that up until around 2020, the USA and Russia had a treaty called Open Skies that allowed either side to fly surveillance aircraft across each other's airspace. Not sure how long this treaty has been in force, but Trump put the kibosh on it.

So, it begs the question of whether it would have really been a big deal for a foreign aircraft to be in USA space.

I also heard that the Israeli Prime Minister brokered a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine a few weeks/months following the invasion, which both sides agreed on, that NATO blocked. But I will save that one for the Ukraine Mess thread.

I love all people from around the world, but the USA is linked to so many problems. Won't be long before someone in the schoolyard hits back.

The Chinese response, brought to you by Elon's AI Robot, Trev, based on the silky-voiced Sir Trevor McDonald!

China express big dissatisfaction at shooting down of balloon.

Can you imagine China and the U.S. in a room discussing this? ''You shot down bawoon, was no trouble, sniffing air, checking wever onwy'

p.s. I guess Hunter has been too whacked out or burnt out to hand over secrets lately.

I read that again... I can't stop laughing because now my head is reading it in the voice of that kid from the Goonies. . .didn't he just win an Oscar there too? Think he did. Heard his very heartwarming short and to the point speech on YT shorts (ie: how it should be) and he still has the same voice pattern!

I read that again... I can't stop laughing because now my head is reading it in the voice of that kid from the Goonies. . .didn't he just win an Oscar there too? Think he did. Heard his very heartwarming short and to the point speech on YT shorts (ie: how it should be) and he still has the same voice pattern!
Yes, I saw yesterday that he got an oscar. I only remember him in Indian Jones and The Goonies. Not sure his acting skills warrant an oscar, but good luck to him, they are great movies.

I Suppose it's not really a wtf , since this demented (and probably blackmailed) pedo has been doing this for years, the vile old cunt. Notice the trademark sniff that he had to go back in for, after the awkward nibble. HONNNNK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back