The STRICTLY Free Spins only thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prospect Hall: 10 fs "Starburst"(Bonfire celebration for e1, click on promotion and claim offer).

3 free spins on dragons fire on Leovegas. got zero from them.

Got the SMS for these with about an hour or so to go at work.....

Quickly made a partially believable excuse that I had shit myself and had to go home sharpish, really just wanted to play my three free spins!!!!

Most of the traffic lights on my route home were red, that didn't stop me though, I had THREE free spins waiting, I was literally trembling with anticipation and "pre match" nerves as to what lay ahead.

Missues opened the door with a warm smile, cigarette in her hand, already kindly lit for me, shoving her aside with mighty force she clattered to the floor, never mind all that I was at my PC, finally!

Fingers were simply all over the place, finally I managed to type the treasure trio of letters 'L-E-O' as my browser showed the desired link, less than a milli second it was clicked and I logged in, YES!

I won the same as you Dave :oops:

Got the SMS for these with about an hour or so to go at work.....

Quickly made a partially believable excuse that I had shit myself and had to go home sharpish, really just wanted to play my three free spins!!!!

Most of the traffic lights on my route home were red, that didn't stop me though, I had THREE free spins waiting, I was literally trembling with anticipation and "pre match" nerves as to what lay ahead.

Missues opened the door with a warm smile, cigarette in her hand, already kindly lit for me, shoving her aside with mighty force she clattered to the floor, never mind all that I was at my PC, finally!

Fingers were simply all over the place, finally I managed to type the treasure trio of letters 'L-E-O' as my browser showed the desired link, less than a milli second it was clicked and I logged in, YES!

I won the same as you Dave :oops:

I know this is a joke but it's still a better story than Twilight or 50 shades for that matter :lolup::laugh:

drueckglueck - 10 FS Vikings go Berzerk

open the daily offer / kicker window and there were one completely 10 freespins offer from drueckglueck... because they have bday and have some other stuff like freeroll's.... bla bla bla:p

drueckglueck - 10 FS Vikings go Berzerk

open the daily offer / kicker window and there were one completely 10 freespins offer from drueckglueck... because they have bday and have some other stuff like freeroll's.... bla bla bla:p

wow.... there are another one really awesome freebie in my drueckglueck account :eek::eek:
60 Freespins for Happy Halloween with a massive 5€ spin betsize... what the hell is going on :D :D
im not kidding and not the only one with this freespins... check your accounts ;)

jpeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back