The STRICTLY Free Spins only thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm they are on ahti too!! And no not processed yet but I've been verified at Ojo for months and had a few cashouts. :)

I did get 60fs at 5ÂŁ per spin, i have not deposited with them for more than 6 months and had just few deposits in total. I think there is something fishy going on in here ;D

I can confirm they are on ahti too!! And no not processed yet but I've been verified at Ojo for months and had a few cashouts. :)

Ive been verified for the last year i think, made plenty of deposits and withdrawals.. but the last time this happened with 100 bod spins at ÂŁ1, they processed those.. dunno if its the same thing this time thats happened
or something fishy, but time will tell tommorow i guess

Just open the happy halloween slot and they just pop up!

Thanks!
Earlier I logged in and checked my kickers but nothing was there. I even contacted CS to ask about them and was told offers are personal and I just need to keep checking my kickers to see what bonuses are available to me. So I was pretty disappointed.
After reading your post I thought I'll try just to make sure I'm not missing any freespins.
:lolup:So glad I checked because I had 60 free spins at €5,- Value. :eek::D
So thanks:thumbsup: for your post otherwise I would not have known the free spins were in my account.

I shall save my "winnings" in Playojo until tomorrow where I shall play out them and convert what I gain from that playing time into money that they can not retrieve via their playing system. I will win more than you lot wishing to process your "winnings" Suckers :p

I did manage to get my balance up to 1k on Playojo and put in for a withdrawal. Had to update docs as I haven't played there in a while. It will be interesting to see if they will pay. Their TV ad says all fs paid as cash. Anyway this situation reminds me of the big bookies error a few years ago. I think in that case they refused to pay out and ended up with lots of egg on their faces.

How does the wagering work on these in the UK? Got ÂŁ311 on DG, played another couple of games got up to ÂŁ400. now got ÂŁ311 bonus and ÂŁ89 cash :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back