The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Entries still open

ALSO

I want to say if you do win, You do not need to play the money to try and pass it on, Do with it as you want play with it, buy presents treat your self pay bills, Don't think you have some obligation to gamble it :D

Thanks for the comp Jamie.

Will just say 8pm as 8 is a great number.

oh Paul....

Do you still use Ladbrokes mate?

Maybe worth a quick check of your account, I got a free £5 for slots (opt in under promos tab) 1x wagering, then if you manage to wager £10 without busting, you get another pop up to accept another £10'er :thumbsup:

oh Paul....

Do you still use Ladbrokes mate?

Maybe worth a quick check of your account, I got a free £5 for slots (opt in under promos tab) 1x wagering, then if you manage to wager £10 without busting, you get another pop up to accept another £10'er :thumbsup:

Cheers Jon.

Afraid i don't use them anymore. They pissed me about a couple of years ago with settling bets wrong. Then they eventually started settling them and paid too much. As i was mad at them i withdrew balance in shop.

Then next day they realized they had overpaid and locked my account. I asked them how much it was in minus but they never bothered arse telling me as i would have paid it.

Account only suddenly reopened a while back. At moment my balance is -£114.86:laugh: so doubt i will get £5 free for slots tho i still get the oodd £1 free bets everyone gets.

Maybe one day when i have money i will start using them again.

Congratulations to .............................. @Copperzzz who guessed 19:18 PM

Answer was 19:34PM

Message me your paypal or bank account details and ill send it over now :D

Thank you all who took part !

Congratulations to .............................. @Copperzzz who guessed 19:18 PM

Answer was 19:34PM

Message me your paypal or bank account details and ill send it over now :D

Thank you all who took part !
Woohoo awesome :D
I guessed this time because that was when my son was born 6 weeks ago :)
Thanks for the comp <3

It is comp time once again after that little shit Jack gave me a nice win late last night. This time there is two comps. For £25 what position will I finish in in the 5,000 free spins free battle in Gonzo's quest in Videoslots this evening? The second is what position will I finish in in the £500 freeroll battle in Rambo that follows it? The closest to my finishing positions wins.
Must have been a member for 3 months and have posted more than 20 times.
Good luck :)

It is comp time once again after that little shit Jack gave me a nice win late last night. This time there is two comps. For £25 what position will I finish in in the 5,000 free spins free battle in Gonzo's quest in Videoslots this evening? The second is what position will I finish in in the £500 freeroll battle in Rambo that follows it? The closest to my finishing positions wins.
Congrats :D
I will guess 186th on the first, 86th on the second

:thumbsup: It is comp time once again after that little shit Jack gave me a nice win late last night. This time there is two comps. For £25 what position will I finish in in the 5,000 free spins free battle in Gonzo's quest in Videoslots this evening? The second is what position will I finish in in the £500 freeroll battle in Rambo that follows it? The closest to my finishing positions wins.
@geordiecolin you are on lucky streak :thumbsup: congrats on your win!
My guesses 1st battle 1185
2nd 989

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back