Logo
external image

The Remarkable CM Community Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_BKK
  • id84839
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 391318
  • Replies 6252
It is comp time once again after that little s**t Jack gave me a nice win late last night. This time there is two comps. For £25 what position will I finish in in the 5,000 free spins free battle in Gonzo's quest in Videoslots this evening? The second is what position will I finish in in the £500 freeroll battle in Rambo that follows it? The closest to my finishing positions wins.
Must have been a member for 3 months and have posted more than 20 times.
Good luck :)
The £500 freeroll has been changed to Sweet Bonanza
 
Dunno if guessing correctly? 2 guesses?
And if you dont mind me entering, havent won since I last coughed up

But...should it so happen I win, can I ask you donate it to your own local kids toy drive?

501
and
501
(or take it as singular)
 
I finished in 1419th spot. So I make the winner of Gonzo Helena. Congrats :)
The Sweet Bonanza comp is now closed too


bandicam 2020-12-18 20-16-44-851.webp
bandicam 2020-12-18 20-16-44-851.webp
 
WTG! @geordiecolin

Great hit on your lifetime nemesis eh? lol :p

I will guess at position 777 for both battles please
I've had a few sweet hits on him in the past but I think that this one was my biggest. 4 harps came in on the first 4 reels. It took what seemed forever for the 5th reel to drop in
 
Competition time folks
Anyone can enter as long as been registered over 24 hours
£25.00 or 25€ to the winner

what slot was the first slot I tried and got me hooked?
I will send a private message to @Casinomeister with the answer
Goodluck

Closing Thursday 4pm
If their isn’t a correct guess provider as a clue Thursday morning U.K. time
 
Ooh ooh Im not playing as won a few in recent times but I hope it's Gonzo's.

Was round my pals, neither had played online slots before, £20 depo and hit Gonzo's - on default bet of £2 as we didn't know we could change it......my mate pocketed over £400 that night.......the rest is history.

Somebody else can have Gonzo for a guess if they like I just wanted to tell my cool origin story.

Thanks for doing a comp!
 
Competition time folks
Anyone can enter as long as been registered over 24 hours
£25.00 or 25€ to the winner

what slot was the first slot I tried and got me hooked?
I will send a private message to @Casinomeister with the answer
Goodluck

Closing Thursday 4pm
If their isn’t a correct guess provider as a clue Thursday morning U.K. time
Jack and the beanstalk mate and cheers for the comp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top