The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Doesn't count tut! Come on you guess on this thread often enough - norty!
FTR, checked both my e-wallet accts, neither of which have funds.

But next time theyve a few dollars, will add a comp here; happy people like yourself bump this for members :thumbsup:

You are welcome to have a guess, it's in the spirit of the thread if you're not having any luck to give you a little extra to play with :)
Okay I'm guessing Deadwood. Today has been a bad day for me, My Mother is in the hospital with suspected stroke. I had to give up my fur baby (building doesn't allow pets and I can't take him with me when I go places as they are stealing dogs all over the place in Ireland right now). He is going to a very good home that has been properly vetted but still breaks my heart to part with him. To add insult to injury my washing machine doesn't work (don't think it's a major problem but I can't fix it cause I suck at DIY). So today blows. Anyway congrats on your win whatever slot it was on. Me I'm just hoping my luck will turn soon and my Mum will get better fast, my fur baby will be happy with his new Mum and my washing machine works again. So not leaving the house for the rest of the week for fear something else will happen!

Ok I had a little bit of luck yesterday, not massive but wanted to give this thread a little bump again.

For £25, can you guess what slot I managed to win on?

I will leave the comp open until 10pm tonight, if no-one has the right answer by then you can all have another guess. The winner MUST try to double their deposit and if they manage then has to run their own comp.

I can only do bank transfer or Paypal unless someone is willing to step in and help.

I will say that only people who are willing to run their own comps should they win can participate - sorry (not naming names) but some people are quick to jump in and enter but never follow the spirit of the thread when they win themselves.

Good luck :)
Great comp! My guess Gonzo megaways

In a rare foray into these hallowed pages I will be taking a guess

Even rarer for Greylady to actually have some slot luck, hence the bemused participation!

I shall say Piggy Riches Megaways, because that's what all the cool cats play isn't it

Thanks for the comp Greylady, good sport :thumbsup:

In the rare event I'd win, I'd try and double it and pass it on. With the remainder I'd shop at Ocado

Can everyone take another guess as no-one has got it right as yet.

I will end the comp once someone gets it right but only one guess at a time to make it fair.

These are the slots already guessed and are wrong:-

Bonanza
Opal Fruits
Ted Megaways
Donuts
Book of Dead
Merlin
Deadwood
Gonzo Megaways
DoA
Piggy Riches
DoA2