The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Good morning all. :)

Been scratching my head around this for the last hours and can't come up with a good plan that won't cost a rather good chunk of the prize money.

@Supababe can withdraw to her bank (I think it takes only minutes), and then transfer it to EP, NT, SK or PP. There are though currency exchange fees at each point, roughly 2-3% and upload/transfer fees.

I know Osulle is in GBP currency as well, so theoretically it would only be one more fee after i send Supa the amount: let's wait for her then, as that would be the best, and cheapest way from here on out.. (possibly also the only option:p)

Probably next time I could do bank transfer, didn't realise AUD was such a problem :(
Bitcoin is also good for me.

Probably next time I could do bank transfer, didn't realise AUD was such a problem :(
Bitcoin is also good for me.

No worries Mina! I had no clue either, or i wouldn't have offered: i expected some fees, but apparently transfering between some Geolocations incur additional issues..at least we now know :p
I have shared a couple of wins here in this thread in the past, i guess i was lucky to never have someone win that didn't have either the same methods as i could offer :)

It's all good, we live, we learn, this will surely prevent some possible hurdles next time, as now we know more..

As i know next time you should transfer the money in currency what other person has is that way shouldnt be any problem

I did see an exchange option, but have to say i never used it. AAlso didn't try now, out of fear there would be even more ludicrous fees..i remember one time WD-ing cash from my Neteller account with the Net+card, and through the sunlight shining directlyh on the display, did not see the message that offered to exchange the amount, which then took 20 euros just for using a machine in the international section of the Dover-Calais port..Had i used the regular option, it would have been the usual 1.75 per 100,- :mad:

Hence my hesitation in this case, to even try - are you saying that if for instrance Mina would have sent it to me after she exchanged the amount to euro, it would be free of restrictions?

That would ofc. be great, and we could just do that in the future (provided the exchange fees aren't exorbitant) at least when it's for Skrill to Neteller or vice versa...

I know Osulle is in GBP currency as well, so theoretically it would only be one more fee after i send Supa the amount: let's wait for her then, as that would be the best, and cheapest way from here on out.. (possibly also the only option:p)
I'm in Ireland so it's Euros but have had no problems in the past getting money from CM members in the UK (other contests etc) I have PayPal too if that helps.

Hi everyone :)

Had a full screen of pandas with wilds x2 and x3 in free spins . :D

Congrats @osulle I believe you were the closest :thumbsup:

Can you please pm your details so I can transfer funds. I will send 50 AUD so not sure how much you will receive at your end and what currency you're using.

I wish you lots of luck :cheers:

View attachment 136242
Wow,what a lovely hit. It couldn't have happened to a nicer lady. Congratulations to both you and the comp winner :)

Hey guys! That was me trying to stay up all night as if i was still young, checking the forums for new developments in 'our case'

Of course sleep got the better of me, but when i woke up just now, Luckily @osulle had been able to make Skrill happen and i just send her the 30.74 euros that was the 50AUD :)

Thanks so much for the 2nd place prize @mina1929 that was
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
but very welcome..
Left me with 14 Euros, thereandabout, and i was contemplating WD-ing it straight from the ATM do do a bit of groceries for a few more decent meals in the coming 2 days (before the next payday arrives) but decided it was against the spirit of the comp (even though i had already told this to Mina, and she approved) afterall, so i'm going to try and double this as well:)

Wishing you luck Osulle, and hope to have some as well, so we can honor Minas effort to get the train rolling, with two wagons, so to speak :p

Just want to update I got the money (I had to reopen my Skrill) so I am going to attempt to double it with Videoslots. Wish me luck and many thanks to @mina1929 and @incrediblestuff.
Just an update. I deposited into Videoslots got a few bonuses the best one was on stars mega ways but never got over 40 euro and in the end, busted out. Hopefully in future luck will return and I can put a comp up. :( My bad run of luck continues. Big thanks to @mina1929 starcluster.PNGend.PNG

Ok I had a little bit of luck yesterday, not massive but wanted to give this thread a little bump again.

For £25, can you guess what slot I managed to win on?

I will leave the comp open until 10pm tonight, if no-one has the right answer by then you can all have another guess. The winner MUST try to double their deposit and if they manage then has to run their own comp.

I can only do bank transfer or Paypal unless someone is willing to step in and help.

I will say that only people who are willing to run their own comps should they win can participate - sorry (not naming names) but some people are quick to jump in and enter but never follow the spirit of the thread when they win themselves.

Good luck :)

Ok I had a little bit of luck yesterday, not massive but wanted to give this thread a little bump again.

I will leave the comp open until 10pm tonight, if no-one has the right answer by then you can all have another guess. The winner MUST try to double their deposit and if they manage then has to run their own comp.

I can only do bank transfer or Paypal unless someone is willing to step in and help.

I will say that only people who are willing to run their own comps should they win can participate - sorry (not naming names) but some people are quick to jump in and enter but never follow the spirit of the thread when they win themselves.

Go on name names:p

Oh and nice of you to run a comp and glad you had a bit of luck.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the comp. I haven't been lucky at all lately so I won't participate but wishing the winner big sprinkle of luck :)

Thanks fer the comp I’ll have a pop at
Opal fruits made to make ya mouth water :p

Glad you got a win! I'll have to guess at Ted megaways

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back