The Remarkable CM Community Thread

And the winner is: Supababe :)

Result from the spin was $1,423.50, hence, she was the closest at $189 off the right amount.

Nik, so close, you are second with $198.50 off

Supa, congrats...... send me please you Ecopayz account and full name again :)

Gotta go with $1234.50 again x

Well done and thank you x

The win came via 7 cascades of just 3&4 OAK (but lots of symbols) and on the last cascade a bunch of 5OAK 10's paid $750 odd. :rolleyes:

Capture 1402 (800x504).jpg

I said I would run a little comp at the end of the week but I forgot about the freeroll weekend so now that Harry's comp has ended, I will make it simple:

I will play in the Secret of the Stones battle tonight at 21.15 (UK time), the person who guesses closest to my finishing position will win £20 - I can only do bank transfer or Paypal unless someone can step in to help.

Good luck :)

I said I would run a little comp at the end of the week but I forgot about the freeroll weekend so now that Harry's comp has ended, I will make it simple:

I will play in the Secret of the Stones battle tonight at 21.15 (UK time), the person who guesses closest to my finishing position will win £20 - I can only do bank transfer or Paypal unless someone can step in to help.

Good luck :)
Good luck to you. I hope you hit big. My guess though is 600th due to your bad luck in Videoslots

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back