The Remarkable CM Community Thread

A fun Videslots Weekend turned into a remarkable Monday morning.

My 85 rewards gave me some $50 which got me to some $2K on Bonanza with max $2 bets. Pics are in te VS battle thread. 8x GOLD within 1,000 spins. :D

After scoring a big hit with a $5 bet I even briefly went past $2,300 before my big bet bonanza set in at $10 and $20 / spin. The balance oscillated three times between $2,300 and $500 without another GOLD, what a roller coaster! :rolleyes:

At some point it kicked my out with a balance of $1,085, restarted with $4 bets only and within 15 bets I finally got the GOLD, paid 90x. Nothing special but it miffed me rather badly because I played some 2,000 spins on $10 and $20 without hitting GOLD once. Anyway, went back to $10 bets and the balance dropped like a stone to the by now known $500, actually $460 before Bonanza showed mercy and let me have a GOLD at $10. Results further down. :)

Capture 1399 (800x503).jpg

Here's the end result from the Free Spins at $10. It didn't look very good until the last spin which then spiked my overall balance to nearly $3K. :oops:

Question is now, how much of the total $2,516.50 did it pay in $ on the last spin?

The member with the closest guess will win AUD50. Usual rules as in post #1 of this thread. Got only Ecopayz at the moment, but I am sure we will find away to get the dosh to Neteller or PP. :)

Good luck! :D

Capture 1401 (800x506).jpg

Last edited:
Well done Harry again :)

My guess is 1713.49 - thanks again for your generosity. :)

My comp will come later today, it's not as generous as yours, not forgotten but I did forget about the battle weekend :oops:

I shan't be partaking because I'm still flagellating myself for losing ('misplacing') the last comp I won here :eek:

I shall resume once I've put some dosh into the kitty, but good luck to the participants, and well done Harry ;)

I can however provide educated guesses for a very reasonable £9.99 a pop, Paypal only :oops::eek::oops:

WD Harry great win hope you withdrew this time lol.

Thanks for running a comp.

Bored today as my work gives me an English holiday even tho it is not a holiday here in Scotland so i will take a guess at year i was born $1973:D
See? You Scots love the English really, deep down :laugh::D

I shan't be partaking because I'm still flagellating myself for losing ('misplacing') the last comp I won here :eek:

I shall resume once I've put some dosh into the kitty, but good luck to the participants, and well done Harry ;)

I can however provide educated guesses for a very reasonable £9.99 a pop, Paypal only :oops::eek::oops:

Admit it - you spent it on a Dominos! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back