The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Quick update following Friday's awesomeness and kindness

So I deposited the £25 prize into Unibet, taking a 100% match offer. Starting balance 5x the usual amount I can manage from time to time these days lol.

Usually "have to" head for DoA and hope for the best but this time thought "It has to be my time on Bonanza, surely?"

Yeah right lol, Major GOL fest, most with no cascade chances but when there were, no sign of the elusive D

Did rescue balance from 10 back to 40 odd at one point on DoA so returned to Bonanza only for the same to happen all over again.

Busted out with about 2/3 of the wagering done so did get some sort of play time, determined also not to let a not so good session take the shine off what members had done for me :D

Don't know when it will be BUT for some reason there is another 100% offer on my Unibet acct. No point taking a good offer with low wagering with just my 10'ers so when I am in a better position, I'll try another £25 or so and if I get lucky return with a pass it on competition.

Once again thanks all :)

Right my turn for a little comp.

Can you guess the x bet I got on Final Countdown bonus round, £25 for the nearest guess, which if you manage to double, you must pass it on by running another comp.

Comp ends at 9pm tonight.

I can only do Paypal or bank transfer unless someone can step in and help.

Good luck.

Can you guess the x bet I got on Final Countdown bonus round, £25 for the nearest guess, which if you manage to double, you must pass it on by running another comp.

Good luck.
Nice screenshots lately! I'll guess for 602

Good luck.

Thanks for the comp greylady and congrats on your win :thumbsup:

Good luck.
gonna guess 1567x

Awesome @greylady hope its the start of a winning streak! Haven't won one in ages, but i'll pass as i just won a big prize in that BTG comp - i need that money badly, so i figured i'd cashout the bulk, leave 50 and try to do my own comp with that (provided i manage to get a win with that :p) I'll report back to you fine folk if i have something to share:)

Gl peeps! Lord knows we need it :D

Awesome @greylady hope its the start of a winning streak! Haven't won one in ages, but i'll pass as i just won a big prize in that BTG comp - i need that money badly, so i figured i'd cashout the bulk, leave 50 and try to do my own comp with that (provided i manage to get a win with that :p) I'll report back to you fine folk if i have something to share:)

Gl peeps! Lord knows we need it :D

Go on, have a bash anyway.

Thanks for the comp @greylady and congrats on your win!

I really need to get one of these right soon im usually way off so this time i have thought of an answer and changed it lol

Lets for for 551x ta very much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back