The economic and energy NON CRISIS!

NewOrleans

Banned User
If only all of Americans and Canadians gathered up and said it's anough,no more lies...Imagine if all Americans found out there was anough oil in their own country to supply themselves for 200 years at 1.50$ a gallon then everyone would also realize that there was no need for war...War is a big business,our canadian and american soldiers are being killed and killing innocent people for no reason...Now the USA cannot say they found oil but watch,in 5-20 years you will hear it on the news oil patch possibly the biggest patch in the world discovered...If you still think the war is going on over threats with bombs,um you are weak minded,how can people know this and not be furious and not take any action and not protest ???????I'm beyond furious and I am Canadian,I want to go out alone with a giant sign and protest for you guys.On top of that aids,cancer,lupus diabetic people are dropping like flies in the name of the dollar...You can cure yourself by going at radioshack and buying 15$ worth of equipment,after 3 weeks of doing it I am now diabetes and hepatitis C free! Checkout the grenada forum yourself.Don't take my word for it :)
"A PATIENT CURED IS A CUSTOMER LOST"

WELL..

Well there you have it that's what I'm about and that is a bit of my views...
Some people say Julien,what the hell do you think you are going to accomplish you are one person,and I say the yo-yo craze started with one kid then yo-yos were used and sold all across america and north america :) I am a found believer in the yo-yo effect and I encourage people to spread the word to their friends as your friends will surely spread the word to their friends.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow's lesson Teach!!!

This stuff belongs in The Attic, just for future reference. This forum is pretty much for newbies to say hi. All educational material should be posted in The Attic.

Well there you have it that's what I'm about and that is a bit of my views...
Some people say Julien,what the hell do you think you are going to accomplish you are one person,and I say the yo-yo craze started with one kid then yo-yos were used and sold all across america and north america :) I am a found believer in the yo-yo effect and I encourage people to spread the word to their friends as your friends will surely spread the word to their friends.

Are you sure you're not Lojo in Drag ?? :D:thumbsup:

I am a found believer in the yo-yo effect and I encourage people to spread the word to their friends as your friends will surely spread the word to their friends.

I will, I will, I promise. What do I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back