Store clerk wins $258M Powerball

That is fantastic, Im glad someone who could use it won! I couldnt imagine winning that much money, wow.:thumbsup:

I had big dreams for that money :(- I too am glad someone who could really use some good fortune won. :notworthy:notworthy

He doesn't know if he'll keep his job at the store? Come on, get real! He'll quit in the first hour after 100 people show up wanting money from him! With that kind of money, he'll need to make himself more inaccessible and scarce. And seeking advice "from people who know about money"?? Yeah, they'll give him advice to line their own pockets. Good for him to win the money but I hope he can handle it.

I'm happy for the guy - it's always great to hear about big winners who really needed the money, although like Westland I hope he gets the right advice - this is an awful lot of money to handle, especially for someone who hasn't previously been fortunate enough to have money to spare.

There are those who screw up big time and are misled by the avaricious and dishonest, but I reckon these are in the minority. Like problem gambling and guys who steal to gamble those are the sort of stories that make the news, whilst the average guy who handles the sudden windfall well is largely ignored after the initial hoopla.

I agree with Westland Bowl. IMO the hour he knew about his winnings was his last working hour :D But look at the best part - now he will have SO many friends he never had before :lolup:

Wel, congrats to the winner!:notworthy

But I honestly dont believe he needed 359 million.
These prizes are getting more ludicrous every year, lol.
I mean, you cannot possibly spend such an amount of money.
So most of it will always stay meaningless figures in a bank account, or investments on the stockmarket, so it grows to even more money you cannot possibly spend.

They could have made 36 ppl happy with 10 million.
But a top prize of 10 million doesn't sell these days it seems.

Still I wish it was me ofcourse..:p
But the Mega Moolah jackpot will do for now, ok?
Or just a nice random...:D

Talk about luck!

An Incredible Story of Luck - inspiration for all of us!
Can you believe it? This guy wins $181 million in the lottery last Wednesday.
And then finds the love of his life just 2 days later.

Talk about LUCK !!! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back