Statues

I would be more than happy to see people peacefully demonstrating using an all lives matter agenda ,that should be the real message.We cant live in the past, yep it was shit for blacks a few decades and centuries
ago in the uk but no differerent to how the white poor were treated,transporting kids to australia for stealing a loaf of bread and hanging them for stealing a sheep,working them death in victorian sweatshops.Doesnt
make me want tear down statues,they are a record of our history and shows how far we have come in
improving everyones lives.

It feels like a race war the situation needs to be peaceful but people are angry.
Meanwhile the BLM protests were generally peaceful and respectful.
Is this the peace you are pointing to?

View attachment ri0S5JOOAheL8lLk.mp4

The BLM movement, while correct, was confiscated by the extreme left like all the previous movements that started rightly and factually, like Occupy Wall Street, Resist, Metoo etc. It is obvious now that the world views are forcefully reshaped, having the guts to disagree or be against comes with major uproar and likely be fired. The trained agitators and the extremely biased msm are very convincing to untrained minds, to put it mildly, and they achieve whatever their agenda is. If you follow the money and who is funding the very aggressive vocal NGOs, they lead to one man and his spiderweb of organizations maiming the world from every corner namely, Mr George Soros. If you are sane people that put emphasis on reason and common sense still dictates your life and not get emotionally drenched in shady movements, in the country side there is nothing of this happening. Ever. This is why they hate the country side region, for how they dare to vote to how they dare to act. Unhappy in the current climate? Move. There is life outside the leftist cities.

Like someone posted about Churchill, sometimes you have to break eggs to achieve a greater objective,
he wasnt perfect but more than deserved to have statues erected in his honour.
My Grandfather was a war hero in WWI and won the military medal for valour in the field.His brother lasted
2 weeks before getting killed aged 18 and if I thought anyone was desecrating his grave or a monument
with his name on I would not be responsible for my actions,Fraid the younger generations have no idea
whatsoever what they had to endure to free the world of real injustice, pure evil and racism in its worse form.
Makes these stupid demos looks so pathetic.
Jimmy savile did a lot of good fund-raising and supporting charities and hospitals ect but now he is seen as a monster for what he did to children hes statues ect was taken down, There is no difference in these people who killed 10000s of black slaves shipping them over to the UK, How do you ever think that a man like that should be praised cause he did some good things for the city or for hospitals, Imagine if you was black and your great grandfather was a slave and was owned by someone who is now hailed and praised in form of a statue, How do you think its okay for that to be a consent reminder of awful times so many black people went through, These men was murders they was monsters and should not be honored in such a way, Its about time they was all taken down. and the Majority agree other than the far right thugs and racists imo

I would be more than happy to see people peacefully demonstrating using an all lives matter agenda ,that should be the real message.We cant live in the past, yep it was shit for blacks a few decades and centuries
ago in the uk but no differerent to how the white poor were treated,transporting kids to australia for stealing a loaf of bread and hanging them for stealing a sheep,working them death in victorian sweatshops.Doesnt
make me want tear down statues,they are a record of our history and shows how far we have come in
improving everyones lives.
There is a thing called white privilege and by saying all life matter your basically defending the current state of inequality we have in the world.

You put out this sound bite with no context of the circumstances surrounding it, which is what you generally do to try and put across your anti British point of view. Try looking at the bigger picture, if you can take your blinkers off for long enough.

You are showing your hatred of a man who saved millions of lives, you have shown in the past that you have the desire for a German run Europe with Britain toeing the line, maybe deep down you have a regret that the events of 1939 - 1945 didnt turn out differently and your dream utopia of a German dominated United States of Europe would have been realised......

Wow, that is some heavy stuff you are throwing around. :eek: Care to rethink?

FYI, Berlin surrendered to the Russians. If you look at the maps and the developments of the last months, odds are higher that Russian would have been the prevalent language in today's Europe.

Germany had already lost after the Stalingrad disaster. The rest was more or less a "cleansing" operation by the Russians and Western Allied Forces. They never recovered after that defeat.

Overall, the history books are heralding the Normandy landing but little is said today about what happened in the East. But don't let historical facts hold you back. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dunno which history books, but thought it's quite obvious where German world tour got stopped and had to head back home with "few" Russians behind them.

Normandy landing and Western Allied Forces were good to be there, otherwise would been Russian instead of Germany ruling continental Europe, but even Russian had huge losses, they also had huge population which you could turn as soldiers when need million there and other there.

Stalin himself wasn't really nicest guy in the world, so letting him be there alone would have been quite a disaster and one more war shortly (can't imagine that most of Western countries would have been happy to give Sovie Union that much living space).

Wow, that is some heavy stuff you are throwing around. :eek: Care to rethink?

FYI, Berlin surrendered to the Russians. If you look at the maps and the developments of the last months, odds are higher that Russian would have been the prevalent language in today's Europe.

Germany had already lost after the Stalingrad disaster. The rest was more or less a "cleansing" operation by the Russians and Western Allied Forces. They never recovered after that defeat.

Overall, the history books are heralding the Normandy landing but little is said today about what happened in the East. But don't let historical facts hold you back. :rolleyes:
So what about 1939 and 1940? You have to look at the full picture.
If Churchill hadn’t fought back Hitler would have had free run on Europe and would have strengthened his forces . Maybe a few years down the line, 42 or 43 Hitler would have then tried to invade Britain.
Remember America had no intention of coming into the war at any stage , so effectively Britain was on its own.
Hitler over pitched by invading Russia but if it wasn’t for him having to put resource into his air attacks on Britain , plus the Middle East , Stalin would have had a better equipped and better resourced German army to fight against.
I have to say I completely disagree with you on this one.

There is a thing called white privilege and by saying all life matter your basically defending the current state of inequality we have in the world.

I think white privilege is a terrible way of branding the current state of affairs.

I think saying Black Lives Matter also segregates and separates. All Lives Matter and that's the way this should have been demonstrated.

Dunno which history books, but thought it's quite obvious where German world tour got stopped and had to head back home with "few" Russians behind them.

Normandy landing and Western Allied Forces were good to be there, otherwise would been Russian instead of Germany ruling continental Europe, but even Russian had huge losses, they also had huge population which you could turn as soldiers when need million there and other there.

Stalin himself wasn't really nicest guy in the world, so letting him be there alone would have been quite a disaster and one more war shortly (can't imagine that most of Western countries would have been happy to give Sovie Union that much living space).

You have to remember how difficult it must have been to carry out the Normandy landings, sailing from a tiny
island to invade fortress Europe,it was an incredible acheivment only made possible by sacrificing many lives
from all countries,we should be eternally grateful for that,not pulling down statues.

So what about 1939 and 1940? You have to look at the full picture.
If Churchill hadn’t fought back Hitler would have had free run on Europe and would have strengthened his forces . Maybe a few years down the line, 42 or 43 Hitler would have then tried to invade Britain.
Remember America had no intention of coming into the war at any stage , so effectively Britain was on its own.
Hitler over pitched by invading Russia but if it wasn’t for him having to put resource into his air attacks on Britain , plus the Middle East , Stalin would have had a better equipped and better resourced German army to fight against.
I have to say I completely disagree with you on this one.

You were the one referring to 1943. I did not extend beyond that.

Shall we go further back, maybe the Treaty of Versailles that enabled the rise of Hitler? I don't think Churchill was a mere bystander in that, after all he was quite close to Clemenceau.

I think white privilege is a terrible way of branding the current state of affairs.

I think saying Black Lives Matter also segregates and separates. All Lives Matter and that's the way this should have been demonstrated.

White privilege sounds so outdated and is just a lazy way of supporting a lame argument.
Sorry this might inflame the discussion a bit but humour me and tell me in what way the modern UK is racist
( police dont count, lead an honest life and they wont bother you).Everyone gets the same education,
health care, help with housing and benifits if they need them.You cant say the n word (rightly so) and any racial
abuse is taken very seriously by the police.
Sorry the post was in reply to Jamie

Last edited:
You were the one referring to 1943. I did not extend beyond that.

Shall we go further back, maybe the Treaty of Versailles that enabled the rise of Hitler? I don't think Churchill was a mere bystander in that after all he was quite close to Clemenceau.
I’m trying to look at it all in the context of the situation at the time, not just 1943 but the war as a whole.
It’s well known that a lot of people in government wanted a treaty with Hitler in 1939, with the Italian government brokering the deal, and if they had their way the world would be a much different place today.
I agree that Versailles was not a good example of creating the framework for a peaceful future , but this wasn’t only down to a very minor role for Churchill. And quite possibly the events of the 20’s and 30’s in Germany may well have taken place anyway regardless of Versailles as other countries were experiencing an upturn in nationalism in that period.
I know you like to deal in fact Harry, as do I , but there’s also the context that relates to the fact and I honestly believe that if it wasn’t for Churchill the freedom we take for granted today wouldn’t exist and this is worth commemorating.

And we also owe the biggest debt of gratitude to all the men and women of every colour and every creed from all the nations that fought against Hitler as without them we wouldnt have our freedom, and the memorials to these people should never be defaced.

Last edited:
I’m trying to look at it all in the context of the situation at the time, not just 1943 but the war as a whole.
It’s well known that a lot of people in government wanted a treaty with Hitler in 1939, with the Italian government brokering the deal, and if they had their way the world would be a much different place today.
I agree that Versailles was not a good example of creating the framework for a peaceful future , but this wasn’t only down to a very minor role for Churchill. And quite possibly the events of the 20’s and 30’s in Germany may well have taken place anyway regardless of Versailles as other countries were experiencing an upturn in nationalism in that period.
I know you like to deal in fact Harry, as do I , but there’s also the context that relates to the fact and I honestly believe that if it wasn’t for Churchill the freedom we take for granted today wouldn’t exist and this is worth commemorating.

And we also owe the biggest debt of gratitude to all the men and women of every colour and every creed from all the nations that fought against Hitler as without them we wouldnt have our freedom, and the memorials to these people should never be defaced.

No doubt, the Normandy landing and following events shaped the future. That is why I said the odds would have been higher that Russian would be the prevalent language in today's Europe. I don't think the Russians would have simply stopped on the French or Belgian borders should they have gotten there first.

The Germans were already overstretched before 1943, but they had a few lucky breaks and admittedly some formidable commanders who achieved more with their resources than one could have expected. But even they had limits and that transpired clearly on the "Ostfront". Hell, the SS recruited 14-year olds from my village. :eek:

And, personally, I am very thankful, not just to Churchill but to anyone involved, especially those who had the guts to actually step out of the landing boats into a rain of bullets. Fully agree with you on that one.

@cncas2123 I haven't been to UK so I don't know if the freedom you talk about so proudly really exists there, a glance over Dailymail UK version reveals that actually is the freedom of the left - fist, one sided freedom with one sided dialogue. Daring to contradict the general stance is met by rabid dog aggressiveness and may follow one in his personal life, ruining it for having a different opinion. Is this freedom? The same rag revealed what has happened to lots of celebrities or people with a base that dared to say anything on the contrary or... very important this fact, staying silent.

They invented the concept of 'silence is criminal' and rigorously spreaded it, if you are not with them and their cause and dare to stay silent, you are against them. They cleverly managed to make all corporations, brands and whatnot that wants to sell and survive in the new world, to be on their side under the threats of finger pointing.

Again, BLM started out well, the issues they fought for initially were actually homegrown in USA and is due to their militarized police, but it was twisted so many times to make place for many other crises under the same umbrella that now BLM means a myriad of actions detached from the initial protest peaking with the demand for the self degrading act of kneeling. This is the era of very risky finger pointing and of the best emotional exploitation successful attempts since 9.11. I'd say good night human rights, good bye freedom.

@cncas2123 I haven't been to UK so I don't know if the freedom you talk about so proudly really exists there, a glance over Dailymail UK version reveals that actually is the freedom of the left - fist, one sided freedom with one sided dialogue. Daring to contradict the general stance is met by rabid dog aggressiveness and may follow one in his personal life, ruining it for having a different opinion. Is this freedom? The same rag revealed what has happened to lots of celebrities or people with a base that dared to say anything on the contrary or... very important this fact, staying silent.

They invented the concept of 'silence is criminal' and rigorously spreaded it, if you are not with them and their cause and dare to stay silent, you are against them. They cleverly managed to make all corporations, brands and whatnot that wants to sell and survive in the new world, to be on their side under the threats of finger pointing.

Again, BLM started out well, the issues they fought for initially were actually homegrown in USA and is due to their militarized police, but it was twisted so many times to make place for many other crises under the same umbrella that now BLM means a myriad of actions detached from the initial protest peaking with the demand for the self degrading act of kneeling. This is the era of very risky finger pointing and of the best emotional exploitation successful attempts since 9.11. I'd say good night human rights, good bye freedom.
I think that most people in the UK would agree that we have a lot of freedoms and we are very grateful for that. I agree that the BLM has been hijacked by the ultra left, they see it as a way to fight the establishment and get to their Utopia land of purity in thought and political correctness, and its very evident in the UK that the left have taken this over as they couldnt get into power via the democratic route.
This is something that is always going to be around in this day and age, the internet is a powerful tool and easily accessed and the PC police want to take it over and suppress any voices that don't agree with their agenda.
What we need is common sense to prevail, but unfortunately it appears to be losing the fight at the moment.

The problem is that there is no gov. voice to say, order and enforce loud one wise word: ENOUGH
Let's sit at the table and have a dialogue to hear your demands, it's not like the black people in the UK were hunted down by the soft police, quite the contrary they were positively discriminated as in, cushy protected. Instead of behaving like animals and demanding changes from the very people that gave them the life they live, the takers have the audacity to demand from the givers to change their history, or hide, or destroy it, because they are soooo oppressed :doh:. The year is doomed and the future is stuck in this year.

Yes, it's quite horrible to see those far-right protesters attacking the police, and I am afraid it will not be over soon.

As Boris says:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
No no, you got it wrong, those are the heroes.
They need to attack the police because the police are controlled by the mainstream media, and also possibly reptiles.

hjhj.gif

We are better than that, and it would just feed "the narrative".
yet it’s ok to fire rubber bullets “which were banned in the mid 80s due to being deadly for public order Duties?” tear gas has also been out lawed and replaced with CS gas.
We also know due to this being a race issue it would only be as a last resort before FRGs and gas was deployed.
The correct answer would be to deploy a cpl of infantry battalions with batons and full public order gear,no gas no weapons needed and let them handle the wankers.
Good enough for Belfast good enough for any other major U.K. city.

[/QUOTE]
yet it’s ok to fire rubber bullets “which were banned in the mid 80s due to being deadly for public order Duties?” tear gas has also been out lawed and replaced with CS gas.
We also know due to this being a race issue it would only be as a last resort before FRGs and gas was deployed.
The correct answer would be to deploy a cpl of infantry battalions with batons and full public order gear,no gas no weapons needed and let them handle the wankers.
Good enough for Belfast good enough for any other major U.K. city.

Yeah that would work too.. but letting them just run rampant insulting the country and white people is not acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back