I love these pics because..

I was going through some photos from the past and found some amazing pics. I love history, art, also scary things.

I would love this thread to be fun and enjoyable for all so share pics of your favourites and tell us why you love it or find it strange. It could be of anything. No rules :)

I loved the trains in the 1890's so much detail compared to plastic trains now lol

1655153231987.png

Last few years I've really enjoyed looking at postage stamps. Even joined a postcard exchange community a year or so ago. Received a card from Ukraine yesterday believe it or not! Yes stamps are anoraky but I enjoy leaning about them

Last few years I've really enjoyed looking at postage stamps. Even joined a postcard exchange community a year or so ago. Received a card from Ukraine yesterday believe it or not! Yes stamps are anoraky but I enjoy leaning about them
You can share pics of them if you like. I love different postcards and stamps from different countries. Some of them are just beautiful.

The tallest man in history :eek2:

View attachment 169777
Cool picture, but when you actually look into things it turns out people were alot smaller back in the day.
Even Danny Devito that is a small person by todays standards is taller & larger than the guy that was considered 'tallest man in history' back in the day.

4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back