Star Clusters™ early access competition

In case there's slots (and time) left:

89b8cf2b23fbca648b7136591533e6e8.jpg

I woke up excitedly at the thought of the BTG comp.

Yesterday i heard a whisper that it started at sunrise on the 14th

Anybody know how or when? Is it unlimited demo funds? I am soooo excited and have soooo many questions......soooo where are you BTG?

Edit: @Kroffe there are also enough participants, i counted and confirmed with Big Boss BTG, so no need to comment until after the start, thank you :)

Anybody know how or when? Is it unlimited demo funds? I am soooo excited and have soooo many questions......soooo where are you BTG?

Edit: @Kroffe there are also enough participants, i counted and confirmed with Big Boss BTG, so no need to comment until after the start, thank you :)
And yet you didnt bother to confirm the rules when talking to big boss btg....
Hmm...

ee.gif

Last time, during Opal Fruits' one, they gave limited demo funds and allowed one top up

Wins were monitored via the back end, so wasn't a need to post.

Not sure if it'll be the same.

And yet you didnt bother to confirm the rules when talking to big boss btg....
Hmm...

View attachment 134370

You dont believe me?

Cross my heart and hope to die, Stick a needle in my eye....and i forgot the rest.

Big Boss BTG or Triple B to his friends was a bit short on time but took the call cause we are soooo close.

He told me to say to you he has been working hard on the math for Dead or Alive Megaways for Netent :)

Wow you got them in the FS with multi? I think that's the first time i see that! What was the total win?
Yeeah x19 multiplier it did that respin, total was around 172 euro, i had it before on a 57x multiplier but it had a double donut inside that time it was around 900 euro

Last time, during Opal Fruits' one, they gave limited demo funds and allowed one top up

Wins were monitored via the back end, so wasn't a need to post.

Not sure if it'll be the same.
Monitoring wins via the back end, is not something I am sure, I want to participate in. I have morals you know.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Monitoring wins via the back end, is not something I am sure, I want to participate in. I have morals you know.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We're playing a BTG sponsored comp, after playing BTG's in general - it's safe to assume we can't find our morals anymore - bit like the 117k MW in the bonus.

Maybe get peeps who post pic blank out the address bar?
I mean TRUE i was thinking the same thats why I didnt post any wins so far, But anyone who does create an account to play wont be in the draw anyways, but there again they dont deserve early access soooo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back