Slotster vs Simmo! - The Progressive Challenge!

I absolutely adore your idea, its kinda like people here in the UK making a syndicate for playing the national lottery, except you're doing it with slots :)

Once I get a steady job I'll jump on the bandwagon, but thats not going to be until i finish my doctorate at any rate ;)

paul02085 said:
Is it correct that you cant play progressives on the new player signup bonus?
Paul, Are you really too lazy to go to their web-page & check??? :what:

Claim our 100% ‘Slots Only’ Bonus, up to £100 FREE!
Qualifying Games Include:
All slot and fruit machines (except progressive slots). Keno and scratchcards also qualify.

No you can't play progressives with the SUB - but you can with the monthly bonus (At least, in $US you can). :thumbsup:

Spathix said:
I absolutely adore your idea, its kinda like people here in the UK making a syndicate for playing the national lottery, except you're doing it with slots :)

Once I get a steady job I'll jump on the bandwagon, but thats not going to be until i finish my doctorate at any rate ;)

Very sensible Spathix :thumbsup:

Ok who won Fruit Fiesta - it wasn't me :(

compition

Wow...sound like fun Simmo, and slotster....I was following your comp. before you made it "offical"

Maybe I can get in on it the next one....micro's been cold as heck for me lately!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!!!

Gramma said:
Ok who won Fruit Fiesta - it wasn't me :(

Damn has it gone again? I was hammering it at $69,800 earlier but couldn't get squat. 4 scatters was the best in about 2,500 spins :( Back tomorrow!

:thumbsup: Good one!

I hit one of those too, but I missed it because I set autoplay to only stop at wins higher than 100.

Arghh!!!

Am I in the running, although no screenshots were posted? If not it's ok. Rules are rules. What if I post the Playcheck after it's updated?

I'll try again soon.

What aggravates me is - i was GOING to play some more this morning - the JP was at 70K something - I opened 32 RED - and blast it - no instacash on the neteller - I always forget about that.
i HATE that - it is one of those things that just puts me off.
So I was too lazy to go to neteller or firepay and make a transaction and then come back so I wasn't playing when it hit.
That'll teach me huh

I'll be glad when I quality to get some bonuses at 32RED too. It sucks being a new player :)

kelvinlym,

I did the same exact thing! I have hit that one 3 times apparently because I set a $25 limit and that is a $20 hit! Crap!

Any answer to the Playcheck?

kw

kwblue said:
kelvinlym,

I did the same exact thing! I have hit that one 3 times apparently because I set a $25 limit and that is a $20 hit! Crap!

Any answer to the Playcheck?

kw

Hey kw,

Good to see you over at the Meister board at last :) Took you a while eh! Hope you're well - keep hitting them!

Regarding Playcheck, i don't see why not if you miss a biggie - tho a screenie is preferred. The winning shots will get verified by 32Red at the end of the month anyhow :thumbsup:

Simmo!

kwblue said:
Me too! That was actually the FOURTH one I hit & only just managed to catch it.
Done my 2000 spins & lost $70 - that's enough for me! :(

Also missed screenshot of 4 scatters on Fruit Fiesta cos set for $50+ wins & that is only $30. :(
Only did 300 spins there though - losing too much....

Yeah.... Been lurking long enough, I guess :)

Well, I've hit the same 'Any 7's' about 10 times. Can't seem to get anything better :(

kw

1636 spins down and down about $140! OUCH! Only playing FF. Had 8 4 scatters and that is what saved me. I knew I was going to get the 5th one and that would have really set me up. Okay just checking in to give my eyes some new scenery. Back to work.

Thanks to Simmo for letting me take part in this ;) .
I started this morning, after 400 spins on tunzamunni I was down $50. Went to fruit fiesta - 800 spins and down another $100 :( . Another 800 odd spins to go, hoping my luck will change when the progressives are working again...
In my 400 spins at tunzamunni my highest win was $3.75. In 800 spins at fruit fiesta it was $10.25. Shame a prize isn't offered for a number of spins with crappest wins :lolup:
TN

Hey guys

Its a Microgaming problem on the servers - should be abck in an hour or so apparently :thumbsup: Too late for me though - Thunderstruck just ate all my money - lol. Ah well, there's always tomorrow!

EDIT: Its back! (Thanks Lee - my outgoing email is bust!)

Last edited:
I have been playing Tunzamunni a bit (probably about 4000 spins or so) and all I keep getting are the 'Any 7's'. I'm somewhat getting sick of them, but then again I'd be flat-azz broke without 'em. :)

Never had so many spins with so little reward! Is the payout percentage at 50% now? :D

kw

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back